Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Breakfast when you wake up

dyer_made

Now won't that be a good idea for a hotel?

So many times people miss out on the breakfast included in the room rent just because they returned at an ungodly hour and slept through the breakfast service. I for one have missed all of my complimentary breakfasts in China throughout my fifteen odd trips there except for the couple of times when I returned at breakfast time. Hehe.

So what do you guys think? Can this be a pulling point for hotels if they offered breakfast whenever you wake up?

Mind you it doesn't have to be the complete breakfast buffet but they can certainly do simplified no frills version.

Mods, this being my first thread I am not sure whether this is the right place for it. Please do the needful if it's wrongly situated.

Over the hills and far away

Are you in hotel marketing?

Pattaya has many places for breakfast. See Nixons topic on breakfasts.

It is not as if there is any shortage of food options in Pattaya.  Unless you are saying that you are crying because you booked a room with breakfast included (to save a whole 200 baht) because you were asleep or still out on the town?

It is how it is.

A lot of hotels/restaurants do have all-day breakfast, at the least they'll have egg, bread, OJ and coffee 

I travelled all around the world for 6 years and barely ate breakfast except for a few times as I'm not a morning person. So what! No skin off my nose. I eat whatever I want when I wake up. If you want breakfast - there are plenty that offer it late or all day. I have to pay for it - so what! I'm not some cheapo charlie!

Are you in hotel marketing?

Pattaya has many places for breakfast. See Nixons topic on breakfasts.

It is not as if there is any shortage of food options in Pattaya.  Unless you are saying that you are crying because you booked a room with breakfast included (to save a whole 200 baht) because you were asleep or still out on the town?

It is how it is.

No sir, I am not into hotel marketing and thanks for your warm welcome.

I travelled all around the world for 6 years and barely ate breakfast except for a few times as I'm not a morning person. So what! No skin off my nose. I eat whatever I want when I wake up. If you want breakfast - there are plenty that offer it late or all day. I have to pay for it - so what! I'm not some cheapo charlie!

I sincerely apologise if I in any way intended that anyone who replied to this topic is a cheap charlie. Infact far from it. Its good that you have travelled the world. Do you usually book two rooms for yourself.... just in case? Because I am sure that you can afford it and you have assured us in no uncertain terms that you are not a cheapo.

Cheers and take care everyone.

Over the hills and far away

• 4 weeks later...

I would love an inclusive breakfast to 2 pm included in the room rate!

By that time all the Chinese and Indian Tour groups would have fucked off on a speed boat tour and I would not have wrestle a 13 yo kid for the last slice of watermelon!

I would love an inclusive breakfast to 2 pm included in the room rate!

By that time all the Chinese and Indian Tour groups would have fucked off on a speed boat tour and I would not have wrestle a 13 yo kid for the last slice of watermelon!

A few years back

I used to stay quite often in the Grand Diamond hotel Bangkok

The room rate inc a breakfast buffet which was top notch

A lot of Chinese tour groups used to stay in the hotel

I have never seen such a bunch of animals in my life

You would have thought some of these Chinese tourists had never eaten before

They were like a bunch of swarming locusts around the breakfast buffet

The slurping and grunting noises when consuming Their food was unbelievable

Unwanted food items taken from the buffet were just chucked under the table

A few years back

I used to stay quite often in the Grand Diamond Hotel Bangkok

The room rate inc a breakfast buffet which was top notch

A lot of Chinese tour groups used to stay in the hotel

I have never seen such a bunch of animals in my life

You would have thought some of these Chinese tourists had never eaten before

They were like a bunch of swarming locusts around the breakfast buffet

The slurping and grunting noises when consuming Their food was unbelievable

Unwanted food items taken from the buffet were just chucked under the table

Last year, Selection hotel between Soi 5 and  6! Absolute breakfast buffet kaos!

It has spread to the last sanctuary, food court at BKK basement level! Now a Fucking war zone!

Archived