IGNORED

Mango Pub

localguy

I have read a little about the hands approach in the Mango Pub. Anyone have any actual experiences to share? Good place or not? Best time to go? Thanks in advance.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

I was in the back room getting a BJ of the Mango when I heard a fight start in the Bar area...Couple drunk Falangs were trying to kill each other over a Girl that worked there...Last time I visited the place..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Don't put your standards up to high ... mostly a bit older ladies (that are thirsty) . 

Can be good fun though . 

Yes, Soi Khao Noi, providing that's the same as Soi Boomsampan? I'm still working on my Dark side geography, as you know, llyodie!

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Don't put your standards up to high ... mostly a bit older ladies (that are thirsty) .

Can be good fun though .

Thanks for input, guys. Thirsty for LD, or perhaps a bit more than that?

Yes, Soi Khao Noi, providing that's the same as Soi Boomsampan? I'm still working on my Dark side geography, as you know, llyodie!

Had some wild nights in there about 2009/2010, there were some real ting tong girls there & one in particular use to always call me up wanting to come round the house, if I wasn't busy I let her as she was bonkers both in and out of the bed

Went there one night was not impressed, only a few ladies in there and none in my opinion worth staying for, but it could have just been an off night, might give it another go this trip.....

I stopped by earlier in the week. About 6 ladies in total when I walked in. Service was good and attentive. A few regulars strolled in after I arrived, and everyone seemed happy and well taken care of. Thanks for all the info, guys.

Archived