IGNORED

condos - why no dancer poles, and would you pay extra?

SmellyFarang

Ok, so here's a Customer Complaint (read: "market opportunity" for the astute)

Why don't *any* of the private condos for rent in Patters or BKK have dancer poles in the rooms?

It has to be dirt cheap to install a simple platform & pole in a corner with a couple mirrors, and even the smallest condos I've rented (and studios in VT6 can be pretty small) easily have room for a 1m square platform.

And even there there would be concerns reselling the room in the future, it seems equally cheap to simply have the pole & platform removed when that time comes.

Not only would a pole room get priority in my rental decisions, I'd be happy to pay a premium.

So what do you all think?

And if anyone knows of a rental with a pole, please do list them in this thread!

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Ridiculous, really....

Please enlighten me, oh high post count guru of all things Pattaya, exactly what part of my OP is "ridiculous"?  I'm sure all your adoring fans are waiting in breathless anticipation for your next pearl of wisdom to be contributed to the board.

Or is this just another one of your BS posts to inflate your post count to even more grandiose hights?

Adding up the expense to install a pole, platform, and mirrors, I doubt I would recover my expenses on the rent.  It might also turn off some potential renters as well so I see no need to go this route.  Especially since I usually keep my condo rented out year round.

There is a thread over at the Shhhh forum where a BM going by Eyenitnoy gutted and then rebuilt the inside of a Condo complete with a Gogo pole, but he did it at Thunderbird which makes Nirun look like a 5 star place LOL. I think Eyenitnoy is a BM here but he seems to seldom post on this forum much.

Any way it is a good read with lots of pics.

I just want a sweet girl that tells me I'm a sexy man.

I'll provide the pole   :)

....you come with pole?!

most condos have limited space esp the newer ones.

bed, shower/ toilet living area, some sort of kitchen and posssibly a view are what sell a condo not a fantasy that can be enjoyed in the 80/90 gogos round town

A BM on another board posted a reply to my same thread asking about sex swings as well.

I think that's also a great point.

And unlike a pole, it can be a lot more discrete since one would only need some reinforced hooks to hang the thing and it could be quickly & easily removed.

Mongers don't visit Pattaya for a traditional, boring guy/girl relationship - so why settle for a traditional, boring condo when you could be enjoying something that added to your "once-in-a-lifetime" experience?

I think it's an interesting idea, could be a nice perk for some visitors to Pats.

Please enlighten me, oh high post count guru of all things Pattaya, exactly what part of my OP is "ridiculous"?  I'm sure all your adoring fans are waiting in breathless anticipation for your next pearl of wisdom to be contributed to the board.

Or is this just another one of your BS posts to inflate your post count to even more grandiose hights?

It's not a part of your post that is ridiculous... it's the whole post. Get a life.

Archived