IGNORED

Sawasdee Sabai

tm13

Found only here a report about Sawasdee Siam and read on Agoda is run down. Sawasdee Sabai has a ranking of 7,0 and is really cheap incl. breakfast, But is it clean and worth a booking? And feel i like be in Mumbai when i check in?

Rooms are clean. But amenities are limited. No elevator, Staff is also friendly,

Contact # +66838426052. If you have line, you can talk to e-marketing staff. She will answer your query.

Thanks for info. Price is really good. Breakfast i have rare in Pattaya. Most scared i am about old aircon and mybe blowing direct on bed

I have always been told to stay well clear of the Sawasdee chain of hotels because they are shit holes.

These are not my words but from reviews of many people he use them, expect many people will

like them though because they are cheap but not for me.

Better off in a guesthouse. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

SAWADEE group years a go was good..now overpiced..there are a lot better around..

After reading this i think guesthouse is better choose! Soi Lengkee maybe

Yes, you could try China Garden very popular or many guest houses top end Soi Lengkee.

SAWADEE group years a go was good..now overpiced..there are a lot better around..

That was my same experience as well.  Used to stay in one back around 98 99 just off soi Diana.

Yes, you could try China Garden very popular or many guest houses top end Soi Lengkee.

Yes sometimes i look at Retox webcam and the rooms are nice and modern too. And i would not trust into old aircons in Sawasdee hotel.

I stayed at this hotel two years. By accident, I thought I had booked at Sabai Lodge, but had not paid attention :WhoSaw1:

Anyway, the room was small, old and a bit stuffy. The air conditioning was good. Staff was not very good, nor friendly and the hotel has no elevator.

I can't recommend this place at all.

I am not in denial

There are so many other options in Pattaya. Stay well clear of them. I wrote a report in 2009 of my experiences in February of that year on one of the sites (I can't recall which one) but the problems started with reception & escalated, so to speak.

Dirty, very worn rooms, poorly cleaned (if at all) bedlinen, poor room features & fixtures,     

Reception would not do anything to improve the situation.

There was no point in me leaving as I had unfortunately paid fpr the accom in advance. Locked in.

When I requested the cleaning staff to remove & empty the bar fridge of all the over-priced contents thereof, they did, but then there was no record of that maintained & when I checked out a week later reception insisted I paid for ll the items which they claimed I had used. After an hour of arguing about this I very reluctantly paid up for all the items I had not consumed as I could see they were not going to give in to me. So much for the customer being right. Not so in their hotels & dumps.

DO NOT STAY IN ANY SAWADEE GROUP hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would concur with the negative assessment of the Sawasdee hotels.  They may have been ok about 20 years ago but there is very little maintenance on the hotels so they are pretty much run down and facilities out of date.

My final stay was years ago in the Sawasdee Siam because it had a relatively nice pool until it started turning green.  I pointed out to the manager that it was turning green and he told me it was cleaned every night, which it was with the machine for vacuuming up rubbish but that did noting for the 'green look'.  A few days later they had to shut the pool down as a severe health risk when it went the darkest shade of green possible and they had to spend I don't know how many days (I had left before it was finished) trying filter out all the algae.  A perfect example of thier attitude of  "a no maintenance approach to their hotels".

The reason they are so cheap at the moment is that they went big time into the Russian charter market which has now practically disappeared and now in December if you walk by their "flagship" hotel in Pattaya the above Siam Sawasdee the advertised rate is 750 baht including breakfast! It is still not worth it!!!

Archived