IGNORED

Siam Design Pattaya

livelifeguy

Booked Siam Design for 8 nights in December. Had really good reviews on tripadvisor. Not much info on our forum about the hotel. Called the hotel before booking and they said guest friendly for 1 special guest only. Hopefully they don't change that policy by the time I get there. Have booked 3 rooms as I'm travelling with 2 other mates. They're going to kill me as I'm responsible for organising the whole trip if it goes to shit with the hotel.

Means your going to pay extra if one of the ol mates has a threesome.

Let Daddee know if they do.

He is keeping a list of hotels that charge for the 3rd wheel.

Lb

Really nice hotel , the pool on the roof is really good. I would have liked to have stayed again this December , but is over £50 a night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Anyone recently stay there to confirm/deny the 1,000 baht fee for a "guest" that SOME reviewers mentioned?  November 2014 and Jan 2015 reviews by fellow board members mentioned no problems bringing a girl up without paying the 1000.

TYIA

Booked Siam Design for 8 nights in December. Had really good reviews on tripadvisor. Not much info on our forum about the hotel. Called the hotel before booking and they said guest friendly for 1 special guest only. Hopefully they don't change that policy by the time I get there. Have booked 3 rooms as I'm travelling with 2 other mates. They're going to kill me as I'm responsible for organising the whole trip if it goes to shit with the hotel.

I would be concerned that "1 special guest only" means the one you check in with and not the different special ones you and your mates plan to bring back each night.

I think you might have screwed up.

Means your going to pay extra if one of the ol mates has a threesome.

Let Daddee know if they do.

He is keeping a list of hotels that charge for the 3rd wheel.

Lb

Apart from being quite a long way away from his next Pattaya 3sum, AFAIK daddee isn't doing anything much on this forum.

E-mailed this hotel 2 days ago about joiner fees.

Responce was joiner free but must leave id card overnight and not use public areas for security reasons (Siam@Siam design hotel)

E-mailed this hotel 2 days ago about joiner fees.

Responce was joiner free but must leave id card overnight and not use public areas for security reasons (Siam@Siam design hotel)

Should be OK then.......just no shagging in the swimming pool.  

• 3 weeks later...

I have stayed in this hotel many times, i have taken many different girls , once 2 girls in to the room and never had any problems, no id's were left or checked on any occasion.

I come straight out of the elevator from the parking area ( I always have a car) and straight across the reception area and straight into the lift to the room. 

The rooms are a decent size, although the tv is not inline with the bed. Small balcony, but sufficient for drying towels, swimwear etc. Comfortable large bed, clean room, 

The executive rooms on the top floor have a very nice bath.

Breakfast is well worth it, excellent spread( i am very fussy), 400 bath if i remember correctly, if not included in the room price.

Took the girl to BF aswell, no problems- book a double room!

The bar downstairs has good selection of drinks (not cheap).

As for the pools, the one on the top is good but has little shade and the deck is very hot! The other pool just a level down has a larger seating area, most of it covered, both have a bar and between 5-7pm it's BOGOF cocktails.

Have been to Centara grand, August Suites and Royal cliff if anyone wants to ask questions.

I had 2 girls in the lower pool at 3am , we went out of the room naked and got the lift  to the pool. It can be done :)

Regards

post-73577-0-33405400-1453576046_thumb.jpg

post-73577-0-41895100-1453576100_thumb.jpg

IMG_1042.MOV

Archived