IGNORED

A-One? Barfine friendly ?

Donny tom

Evening,

Just got talking to a old frind of mine and he is coming to patts in December for 2 week. he's already booked up and stoping in a hotel called a-one resort (don't quote me on that). When he showed me the website at first glance I'd guess it's not lady friendly (bring various women back to the room). Has anyone got any ideas whether this is and any rescrictions ?

Side note don't know if this is in the right section if it isn't please let me know and I'll get it sorted

the hotel that looks like a ship yes? on beach road

...I don't know if guest friendly, but if I had to guess, I would say no ....or maybe it is, but with a joiner fee (eg. extra 500 baht for guest) 

Just an educated guess though.

I thought the same but maybe won't let in and if they do will charge but how much I wouldn't like to guess !?

Haven't a clue what it looks like from the street but the rooms look amazing!

Yeh its defo not a safe bet.

I think the gym is good too! Walked past it a few times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP, you don't need to use the search function but just look at the first page of this section, you will find this:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/280543-a-one-star-hotel-soi-3-guest-friendly/

ONE BM said no joiner fee and he said he stayed there but everyone else said it charge joiner fee.

I do not know if it is guest friendly but someone said it is the hotel that looks like a ship.I stayed around that area for months and I used to go for my walk up and down those Sois.I would say in toto I have seen 100s of full buses pull up there and drop passengers off.I have never saw a Farang get off the bus it is filled with Asian passengers,no way I would stay there

Just google it FFS

A-One Pattaya Beach Resort4-star-guest-friendly-hotel-ranking.jpg
  • JOINER FEE: 1000 THB

A-One-Pattaya-Beach-Resort-Deluxe-toom-3     A-One-Pattaya-Beach-Resort-Pool-zone-300

Price Range: $$$/$$$$                   Amenities:         Wifi-in-room.jpgpool-in-hotel.jpghotel-has-a-sauna.pngFitness.pngRoom-service.pngsafety-box.png
  • Guest Friendly policy reply by A-One Pattaya Beach Resort: “We’d like to inform you that we have 3 properties at Pattaya. There are A-One The Royal Cruise hotel, A-One Pattaya Beach Resort and A-One Star hotel.We charge 1,000 THB per person per night for A-One Pattaya Beach Resort and A-One The Royal Cruise hotel. About A-One Star hotel, an unregistered guest is free. Best Regards, Thanyaphat Inrord (Mai) Online Marketing A-ONE hotel, Bangkok-Pattaya”
  •  

Countdown Clocks

<p>

Just google it FFS

A-One Pattaya Beach Resort4-star-guest-friendly-hotel-ranking.jpg

• JOINER FEE: 1000 THB

A-One-Pattaya-Beach-Resort-Deluxe-toom-3A-One-Pattaya-Beach-Resort-Pool-zone-300

Price Range: $$$/$$$$ Amenities: Wifi-in-room.jpgpool-in-hotel.jpghotel-has-a-sauna.pngFitness.pngRoom-service.pngsafety-box.png
  • Guest Friendly policy reply by A-One Pattaya Beach Resort: “We’d like to inform you that we have 3 properties at Pattaya. There are A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, A-One Pattaya Beach Resort and A-One Star Hotel.We charge 1,000 THB per person per night for A-One Pattaya Beach Resort and A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel. About A-One Star Hotel, an unregistered guest is free. Best Regards, Thanyaphat Inrord (Mai) Online Marketing A-ONE Hotel, Bangkok-Pattaya”

Thanks for the response helped me a lot and I wouldn't of advised him to stay at a place like that but he booked it himself as looked a nice hotel so don't if he will be too bothered if no English in there as most time will be spent out and about.

Archived