Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

ipad

Cerberus

If the link here doesn't help do some more research online.  But I think yu might be screwed if you are trying to keep your content.  

An alternative since you have (ahem) staff is to have one of them sit down and start going trough the possible passwords one by one and keep a record of it.  There is only 9999 possible combinations.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Not if the iPad is using the new 6-digit password, or if the safety to self-erase after 10 false passwords is activated.

Furthermore, if the erase feature is not enabled, after a given number of false entries the iOS device will have a deliberate pause between retries, that increases after each subsequent error.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448441054.992436.jpg

If you are attempting to perform an iPad reset (ie a way to erase and reset a stolen iPad, for example) and you don't have the passcode, you would need to resort to a service that will crack the activation-lock passcode. This can cost around $150.

Look at http://chronicunlocks.com

Otherwise, if you do not have Find my IPhone activated on the iPad, and are only dealing with the passcode, and don't mind losing all data, you can perform a DFU reset, which basically let's you reinstall the operating system from scratch:

Entering DFU Mode on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

-Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable.

-Turn off the device.

-Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.

-Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.

-Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.

-Your device should prompt with the "Connect to iTunes Screen"

Your iTunes should now prompt you that it has detected a device that can be restored. Follow instructions.

Otherwise, if you do not have Find my IPhone activated on the iPad, and are only dealing with the passcode, and don't mind losing all data, you can perform a DFU reset, which basically let's you reinstall the operating system from scratch:

-Turn off the device.

Your iTunes should now prompt you that it has detected a device that can be restored. Follow instructions.

Ok  as explained before I have no knowledge of Macs, the iPad belongs to my lass. I asked her why she is using her phone to surf the internet when she had an iPad, she explained that she had lost her logon on details and couldn't gain access. This is a legitimate purchased iPad not stolen or found. Bought about 3 years ago, I no longer have the purchase details.

So the iPad is turned on then connected to the computer, after which I hold the Power for 3 seconds then in addition press the Home button keeping both pressed for a further 10 seconds. After which I release the power button and should see a prompt.

1. Can I connect it to the Mac to do this or does it has to be a PC

2. Can doing this cause problems with the Mac computer

-Turn off the device.

OK DD ignore my previous post, resolved now and she has her iPad back, just downloading what she wants on it. Thanks again.

Archived