Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

KTK REGENT SUITES VS KTK ROYAL RESIDENCE

Roby75

Are the same hotel?

or which are the differences?

Are they located in the same area/building?

Thanx in advance!

Hi,

Stayed in the royal suites last week and yes it is all the same hotel just different buildings dependent of the room type you go for

I did a review of KTK Royal Residence here;

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/279848-geeman%E2%80%99s-ktk-royal-residence-review/#entry3298302

Royal Residence and Royal Suites are part of the same complex; different buildings but same site.

GeeMan

I'm more of a short time than long term guy so only took a girl back 3 times in 8 day and they were in their 30s.

But no joiner fee, breakfast for two included and no drama.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Three buildings depending on which room you book, you can say they are the same hotel. If you stay at the 1 bedroom suite, it can be accessed without passing reception. 

• 7 months later...

looking for KTK Royal.

-Quiet room?

-They have motorbike for rent? if yes how much for day?

-untill what time the Breakfast incl. is served?

Archived