IGNORED

Sexy in the City Fully Functioning and open 24 hours PA Guest House on Soi 6

Xylanic

We are almost full for Songkran....if you are coming at that time let me know asap!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are just about full for Songkran, bookings for other times are still open.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

• 2 months later...

We have an opening for Songkran, hope to see you all soon!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I aint sure where to write this mini report!  So here will do!   I stayed at your establishment at the end of January for 5 nights. It was truly excellent. A great place to hang out, non pushy girls, some real honey's and fun, friendly and wise staff/cleaners (especially the lovely cleaning/night time security lady .......................   she was chubby ...............  sorry, that's the only way I can identify her).  One of the sheer beautys of staying at your guest-house was the simple fact that you can get top-notch, awesome and money-saving advice from the manager or virtually any of the girls. Where to go? Where can I find a certain type of girl? Wheres the best BJ on the 6?  (YES Adam, you were 100% correct with your info on that!.............................  a chubby-ish little minx at My Friend You !)  > Cross the road out of Sexy and walk down towards the beach and theres an excellent breakfast stop (Jimmi Mac's). 

I went in a few bars ! MFY (everyday), Toy Box, Pussy Club, Ruby Club (where I picked a super-hottie who at 1000 baht has to be one of the bargains of a life-time........................  1000 baht is close to 2 packet of smokes in the UK).   I drank myself silly...........  (has to be done) 

All in All id just like to say a big thank you Adam, you were a great host! And your bar was really cool. It was excellent meeting up with various different people on your Newbie night  (a very cool idea and one that must be of massive benefit to newbie types). The price of the rooms at 700 baht puts this within reach of virtually everybody on earth. (awesome fridge in the room, MASSIVE), id personally recommend your hotel to virtually everyone. 

Cheers  D

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 20:59, dogday said:

I aint sure where to write this mini report!  So here will do!   I stayed at your establishment at the end of January for 5 nights. It was truly excellent. A great place to hang out, non pushy girls, some real honey's and fun, friendly and wise staff/cleaners (especially the lovely cleaning/night time security lady .......................   she was chubby ...............  sorry, that's the only way I can identify her).  One of the sheer beautys of staying at your guest-house was the simple fact that you can get top-notch, awesome and money-saving advice from the manager or virtually any of the girls. Where to go? Where can I find a certain type of girl? Wheres the best BJ on the 6?  (YES Adam, you were 100% correct with your info on that!.............................  a chubby-ish little minx at My Friend You !)  > Cross the road out of Sexy and walk down towards the beach and theres an excellent breakfast stop (Jimmi Mac's). 

I went in a few bars ! MFY (everyday), Toy Box, Pussy Club, Ruby Club (where I picked a super-hottie who at 1000 baht has to be one of the bargains of a life-time........................  1000 baht is close to 2 packet of smokes in the UK).   I drank myself silly...........  (has to be done) 

All in All id just like to say a big thank you Adam, you were a great host! And your bar was really cool. It was excellent meeting up with various different people on your Newbie night  (a very cool idea and one that must be of massive benefit to newbie types). The price of the rooms at 700 baht puts this within reach of virtually everybody on earth. (awesome fridge in the room, MASSIVE), id personally recommend your hotel to virtually everyone. 

Cheers  D

Thank you so much for the great review! We are now booking for the summer and the Soi 6 party, hope to see more of you guys soon!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, as some might be aware most guest houses, including us, took a temporary closure or stopped advertising during the recent AirBnB ruling which essentially made guest houses and daily and weekly non hotel booking against the law temporarily. That has now been resolved and a new guest house license is available which we now have and we are openly booking and advertising again. Everything is good and we welcome you to resume booking either in PM here or [email protected]!.  We have plenty of bookings for the fall, next month is booking fast though so contact me soon. Stay on the best soi in the world!

GUesthousenew.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sent you a message avout the  rooms and

other questions.

• 1 month later...

Filling up for high season quickly, plenty available for the fall. Hope to see you soon here! We are fully licensed and ready to book you guys in!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 5 weeks later...

Now booking for the next few weeks, High Season pretty full. We are open as normal hope to see you guys soon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 3 weeks later...

We are almost full for December. January still ok.

Get your bookings in soon!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 5 months later...

Filling up for spring summer book us now!

FB_IMG_1554266351575.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

11 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

Quick question... Smoking allowed in the room or No Smoking?

Thanks

Good question especially if not balcony....

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya :)

Do you have any rooms available from 31st May ---> 10th june.

And  if so what is the price?

Thank you for your feedback

• 2 weeks later...

Need 4 rooms for 4 people from June 6th to June 8th.. let me know if it's available..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

sexy in the city best place in pattaya haven't stayed there but visited often truly awesome and great sage advice from adam

Thanks for info,a few doubts Room size,will be in october 1 wk 4 nights and 5 days,price of rooms and how to book by Agoda or booking or any other methods thanks

• 2 months later...

So with the bar being split in 2, will the guesthouse still be operating?

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Archived