IGNORED

Sexy in the City Fully Functioning and open 24 hours PA Guest House on Soi 6

Xylanic

Think it went to my spam box, checking now.  Here is a pic in the meantime.

ghfriday.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray loves AJ!  That is, AJ brand Water Heaters in all of our guesthouse rooms. She’s also here everyday and would love to meet you at Sexy in the City on Soi 6 in Pattaya, Thailand.

Rayaj.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

Nuch looking great this week...Have you come and said hello yet? You should. How would you say hello?

Nuch2.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Our beds once again have plenty of room for friends, no joiner fees seen here! 

bedsexy.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Any Pool?

Any room with Spa?

Million Dollar $$ How noisy is it to try and sleep?????

Do rooms have Blackout curtains

Any lift?

Several rooms available for after Songkran now and the Soi 6 party, send me a PM or email me.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

3 hours ago, Xylanic said:

Several rooms available for after Songkran now and the soi 6 party, send me a PM or email me.

Hey AJ, what dates does the Soi 6 party fall on this year?

The first weekend of June. Like every year.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A good shot showing the spaciousness of our guest house rooms.

sexygh1.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Why stay anywhere else? Clean, spacious rooms with 24 hour service on Soi 6 only 900 baht a night with high speed Wi-Fi, ice cold air con, quiet sound resistant windows, complementary daily water and coffee, kitchen access, large spacious beds and staff on duty 24/7.  Sexy in the city on Soi 6, email us at [email protected]

SITCrooms.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Another good shot this one of the mini fridge and the gals. 

received_1278306985598107.jpeg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

We still have rooms available for the Soi 6 party, please send me an email at [email protected]

soi61.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Our beds have plenty of room for guests....and never a joiner fee!

Girlsguesthouse.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We are almost booked for the party of the year....please go ahead and send me a mail if you want our last room.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 3 weeks later...

Booking now for July, filling up quickly, send me a mail!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 4 weeks later...

Currently booking for the rest of the month,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 8:00 PM, Xylanic said:

Currently booking for the rest of the month,

How about  a month in august???......monthly rate?

• 1 month later...

We have only one room left for Christmas week in high season, 700 baht  a night now and yes we have dropped the rate. Hope to see you guys soon! Plenty of room for this month.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 1 month later...

We are pretty booked for November and December. We have dropped the price permanently to 700 baht a night. Send me a PM if you need a room soon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 1 month later...

We are full for Christmas and New Years and are now 700 baht a night year round permanently. Have rooms available after New Years.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

I have a last minute opening for Christmas/new years week. PM me quickly.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 3 weeks later...

Our current promo and deals.

GUesthousenew.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Archived