Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sexy in the City Fully Functioning and open 24 hours PA Guest House on Soi 6

Xylanic

AJ I see pictures of my old friend Chicken and it bring

back some good times and now I hear she's married.

I almost cancelled my trip lucky you talked me out of it.

also our old friend Patrick will be showing up around

my time frame. Keep the Beer cold and the Lady's hot.

Dave

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

place looks great, good luck with the rooms and iam sure it will be a fantastic success regards Craig :)

Yes, looks good, only negative point is a mini fridge and not a proper sized fridge like most of the hotels and guesthouses, I have stopped using the Queen Vic because of this.

As well as limited space, they take too long to chill any drinks, or even chill them at all. if you don't mind leaving your drinks for till the next day, you may get a cold drink if you are lucky.

• 1 month later...

For the months of August to October we have a very special low season promotion for you.....

Book a room for 10 nights or more and get a free ST BF (not the girl cost, just the bf) which works for all 9 night wish bars!  Book a room for 20 nights, get 2, etc.

Send me a mail at [email protected]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have some rooms available for the latter half of this month, PM me or email [email protected]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

• 3 weeks later...

Starting to book up for high season, book now!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

I would have loved to stay on Soi 6 during my holidays. Best place on earth lol

• 3 weeks later...

In all seriousness, booking up quickly for around Christmas and New Years. Please send me a message if interested, Soil 6 is a great spot to stay!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 3 weeks later...

We are back to booking as normal as a heads up folks.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

Filling up quickly for Christmas and New Years, send me a PM if you would like to stay on the six!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

Only 1 room left for christmas period, send me a pm,.....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently completely booked until the end of the month, have rooms free from around the 30th for the start of December, send me a PM.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 1 month later...

Rooms available now!

guesthouse.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We have made some improvements to our kitchen and as a reminder are the only bar on Soi 6 open 24 hours. Send me a PM if interested,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 months later...

We have some rooms available for Songkran please send me a PM or email us.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

One still left for Songkran.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

All our rooms included an ice cold mini fridge. Our models are ray and eye. 

received_1250470401715099.jpeg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Our new guest house flyer, what do you all think?

guesthouse.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It is a nice flyer but the rooms are expensive, it is hotel prices not guest house.

If 650 iis okay but I am certain you have many bookings for your price so it does not matter.

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:56 AM, Balee said:

It is a nice flyer but the rooms are expensive, it is hotel prices not guest house.

If 650 iis okay but I am certain you have many bookings for your price so it does not matter.

Pretty average for most places on Soi 6. Ruby is about the same as is Queen Vic for rooms of a similar size. Also, we have 24 hour service with staff on duty at all hours which most of the other guest houses and hotels on the six do not have except for the Beach hotel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

How about raising the rent to a flat 1000/night but include a complimentary barfine?  Just an idea, but one I like.

We've tried ideas like that Larry but a lot of guys don't seem to like to shit where they eat.

gh2.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Xylanix, I sent a message few days ago that remain unanswered ...
And just wondering if that email working fine?

37 minutes ago, NickTamer.com said:

Xylanix, I sent a message few days ago that remain unanswered ...
And just wondering if that email working fine?

Send him a PM on here to make sure if you didn't get a reply.

Archived