Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sexy in the City Fully Functioning and open 24 hours PA Guest House on Soi 6

Xylanic

Hi gang,

As of October 5th, 2015, we opened our guest house on Soi 6 which is the first fully affiliated PA Guest House on Soi 6 and which we envision to be a great place to meet and greet fellow PA members! We have rooms available with:

-Only 900 baht a night.  This price stays the same regardless of the time of the year.

-All rooms have a Queen sized bed with a new mattress and bedding. 

-All rooms have a 32 inch  LCD television mounted on the wall with cable access

-All rooms have hot water and a private in room bathroom.

-All rooms have free and fast wi-fi

-All rooms have a safe, wardrobe and desk.

-All rooms contain cold air con units.

-All rooms have recently been renovated and repainted.

-All rooms have complimentary daily maid service

-All rooms have mirrors above the bed.

-All rooms contain a mini-fridge, with two bottles of free water daily. All rooms also contain kettles.

-Most of our rooms directly overlook the six.

-We are open 24 hours a day. We will have an on duty cashier/attendant at all hours of the day downstairs for any concerns, to check ID's for your joiners at request, to have late night drinks down in our lounge (Bar open 24 hours a day also) , late night check ins and check outs, etc. 

-Our bar is not changing at all!  We are still open with "single" girls from 1PM-1AM every day!

-On site manager every day from 2pm-1AM to address any needs.

For booking, we are utilizing our own program and not using external websites/bookings to avoid any booking problems or concerns.  Please send me a PM on PA at Xylanic or e-mail me at [email protected] with the following information:

-Your full name for check in/ID checking reasons

-Phone number or alternate contact

-Date of Arrival

-Date of Departure

-Estimated Time of Arrival

-Number of Guests (No Joiner fees of course, only if someone is coming with you to stay)

-Special Needs or requests

No Deposit required.  Long term booking available, please send me a PM!

Please feel free to ask any questions on this thread!  We have a thread also on the Soi 6 forum but wanted to ensure I had a thread here also.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sexyroom1.jpg

sexyroom2.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

place looks great, good luck with the rooms and iam sure it will be a fantastic success regards Craig :) 

Perfect location would be there like a shot if I had a up coming trip.

Stayed all over Pattaya in the past and favourite two places have been the Queen Vic and Tropical Berts mainly due to location and the ability to take a Soi 6 girl st to your room rather than use the bars rooms.

Thank you for the feedback, feel free to contact me for your booking needs!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Only a few rooms left for high season time, hope to see you come by!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Booking quickly for Songkran already, send me a PM if you have not already if you are interested!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Good concept.

Best of luck with it.

Chicken showing off one of our rooms :)

Chickenmirror.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Another great shot of chicken in the rooms.

Chickenroom.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I am currently mostly booked for the next two weeks. As things always change send me a PM if you want a room!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed here for two nights just before Christmas. Bed was comfortable albeit high. Surprisingly quiet given that there is a bar downstairs and being on Soi 6. 900 is reasonable for high season. Didn't use the TV but it is bigger than those at Flipper House.

Countdown Clocks

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, been a while since I updated this one but I have some vacancies for this month and 1 or 2 left for Songkran right in the middle of Soi 6 with full 24 hour service...the only 24 hour bar on Soi 6 as well.  Feel free to respond here or send me a PM.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Currently have rooms available right now, I know a lot of the bigger places are booked up, send me a PM.  Willing to discuss monthly rates as well.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Booked up for patty in July (2nd trip) only had 1 drink in sexy in the city but plan on more this time as I'm going with someone who had never been. Rather than going with a guy who had been 10 times and had his own preferred places.

Anyways question is. If available can you pay for a room on the night if you have a lady and don't want to go back to your own hotel ?

Booked up for patty in July (2nd trip) only had 1 drink in sexy in the city but plan on more this time as I'm going with someone who had never been. Rather than going with a guy who had been 10 times and had his own preferred places.

Anyways question is. If available can you pay for a room on the night if you have a lady and don't want to go back to your own hotel ?

Yep. We have had this happen many times.

We do not have a balcony.  Sorry.

Still have some rooms available

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Still have some rooms available

I sent you a PM asking if you had any rooms available in May.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, going to try to keep this updated with changes and news and basic booking information.

With the Soi 6 party coming up very quickly we are booking quickly for this, if you would like to be on Soi 6 send me a PM!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is, I am also on Agoda.

We have two rooms left for the Soi 6 party if anyone needs a room with a week to go, had some people cancel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, we have bookings for the rest of this month currently open, feel free to message here or contact me. We were full during the Soi 6 party but now ok.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

• 3 weeks later...

Have some rooms for July, looking forward to seeing some of you. Questions, Ask!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Having stayed at SITC myself I can definitely recommend it.

The staff are friendly and AJ is a great host.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived