IGNORED

Visa for a laos girl. Help needed (belgium)

dennydonny

Dear readers,

As a 26 year young it analyst i want to get my girlfriend to belgium. (Now her for 3 years now) she never worked in a bar and is a typical farmer cuttie.

I read many pages and went to the laos embassy in belgium but no serious starts or anything.

Is there somebody with valuable info?

Pm me

Thanks

Try Thai visa forum. They have a few, although not many,  that are useful and direct

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 2 weeks later...

What i assume is that she needs a schengen visa.

Its quite a lot have to be done to get this, but i wont say anything as i only have experience with Thai to Schengen, so my information might be wrong.

But after a quick google search i find this adress for the Belgian embassy in Laos(Vientiane):

Wat Xieng Ngeun 04/35 - Chantabouly district

Vientiane

Laos

So it could be a place to start, as i think the Belgian embassy in Laos would be a better place to start than the Lao embassy in Belgium.

I also would guess you have some "foreign affairs" office in Belgium you could contact.

Vfsglobal.com can have some useful information too.

Great thanks a lot guys. At least i have a starting point. I dont know how much time it will take in order to complete all this. It also would be nice to have some help in laos since i cannot take much holidays... what about these laos offices that will charge for these kind of services? Perhaps somebody has experiences to share?

Archived