IGNORED

iphone repair or purchase. Where?

thisisit001

Hi. I have a iphone 5s that won't power up. Tried the re-set things but nothing doing. My question is this. Where is the best place in Pattaya to go and have it repaired? Also, if it cannot be repaired, where would the best place be go to buy a new iphone 6s?

Same with, except its a Samsung from America. I'm gonna try Tuk com, may not be spelling that right. Maybe our friends out there can give us an answer

Tukcom , been many times for various things including fixing my laptop and tgf phone

There are so many places in the Tuk Com. I was just wondering if anyone had any particular recommendations.

Just hit restart on mine, will take a charge again.... Good luck with yours.

Just hit restart on mine, will take a charge again.... Good luck with yours.

Yes mate, tried that but I've got nothing. It just died when I was doing a re-set on my computer.

This has probably happened to everyone at some time: You press the POWER button on your iPhone - and nothing happens. Usually, this can be resolved easily. Either your battery has run down, or iOS has "crashed" and needs to be rebooted. On rare occasion the firmware has been corrupted, but let's save that for last. The following steps will usually get your phone working again in a few seconds:

1. Unless you are absolutely certain that there is plenty of charge left on the battery, connect the phone to a wall charger for at least 15 minutes. If it was just a low battery the phone will come on by itself. If it doesn't go to step 2.
  2. Hold the HOME and POWER (aka SLEEP) at the same time. An Apple logo should appear in 10 - 20 seconds. Relase both buttons, wait about a minute, and your phone should be back to normal.
  3. Occasionally it may be necessary to toggle the Mute switch a couple of times before Step 2. No one is sure why, but sometimes it helps if just holding the 2 buttons doesn't work.

If absolutely nothing happens after step 3. either your phone is broken, your cable is defective, or your charger has failed. Try different chargers and cables to isolate the problem. 

Hi. I have a iphone 5s that won't power up. Tried the re-set things but nothing doing. My question is this. Where is the best place in Pattaya to go and have it repaired? Also, if it cannot be repaired, where would the best place be go to buy a new iphone 6s?

Are you in Pattaya or the UK now? If in UK contact an apple store and they will diagnose your fault over the phone if connected to Wifi. They will then advise you to go to an apple store with a genius to swap your old phone for the same model (brand new) again for a small fee (cost me £75.00 for a NEW Ipad not reconditioned). Good luck and let us know how you get on?

Thanks overseas. I've had a new battery fitted by a repair shop on the high St. so don't think apple will touch it now. I'm in Patts in 3 days time so was thinking of getting it diagnosed whilst I was there. 

There are so many places in the Tuk Com. I was just wondering if anyone had any particular recommendations.

Take the main elevator escalators (the one in the center of the building, not the one towards the front) to the 2nd floor, turn right and look at the shops up against the wall.  There's a small shop that has a sign above it saying "iphone repair" it's towards the right.  Sorry I forget the name of the place.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived