Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Eva Airways Weekend Promo

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Eva have a weekend promotion for flights ex London Heathrow to Bangkok from just £461 return.

On Friday there price was £570 but just minutes after midnight i booked for only £463.65 bargain.

It's available Saturday and Sunday this weekend and next weekend ends midnight next Sunday.

Join us for Loy Krathong

Dear Member,

Loy Krathong, one of the most beautiful festivals in Thailand is fast approaching, so why not take this opportunity to check out our special fares?

Take advantage of our Happy Weekend sales, starting from *£461, London-Bangkok return, for numerous departure dates before the end of June 2016.

Seeking out other Southeast Asia destinations? Check our Companion Fare promotion in Elite (premium economy) and Royal Laurel (business) Class to Southeast Asia and Taipei from *£892 p.p.

Hurry, sales close 30 November 2015!

* Terms and conditions apply; please check each campaign for details.

More Promotions…

-- Selected dates promotion, departure in December.

-- Baggage allowance increased by 10kg for all cabins.

-- Buying extra miles is available on EVA Air official website.

-- Fly with EVA Air and receive FREE credits at Centara hotel.

-- Your mileage can be spent while purchasing flight tickets.

-- Follow us on Facebook, get latest valuable offers.

Welcome Onboard

Don't forget guys Eva's happy weekend promotion is on again from 0.00 Saturday morning.

It's the last weekend with travel up to the end of June 2016 with blackout dates.

Currently prices on there website are £570, but the weekend they will drop to £463 non-stop.

Already purchased mine last Saturday remember for London Heathrow to Bangkok return.

Hope everyone enjoying Loy Krathong today wish i were there now.

fantastic price, too bad I already have my tickets, paid in advance for Dec

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

Thought I'd post here rather than start another thread.

Just happened on an EVA offer only applicable between North America and Asia.

You'll need to use a PC as it doesn't work on iPad.

Go to the Global English webpage and you'll see an ad for Promo Code. When you click you go to a flash presentation. At the end you enter your details to win a free ticket - 4 Economy & 4 Premium Economy up for grabs. You're then given a Promo Code which is meant to give you special fares.

Think it's on the website until the end of the month.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Happy Weekend promotion starts in 3 hours 20 minutes non-stop flights :Finger5::Think1::Bye5:

Just over 24 hours left to book your flights for January to June non-stop for £462 with Eva's Happy Weekend

Remember for London Heathrow to Bangkok return book with Eva Airways direct web-site.

Just over 24 hours left to book your flights for January to June non-stop for £462 with Eva's Happy Weekend

Remember for London Heathrow to Bangkok return book with Eva Airways direct web-site.

I went to the site and did a dummy booking and it came in at £542. Some days obviously more expensive

Archived