Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel fourteen again @tims bar

Freddylowe

I've seen everyone's post about various hotels/guest houses in pattaya.... Just wondering if anyone has used hotel fourteen again ankles Tim bar in second road by soi 12 it's the intimate hotels sister hotel, the rooms are big and have a jacuzzi in the bathroom with massive beds... It's where I stay all the time as its in the right location and the price you pay is good for the standard of room

ling noi

I checked it out a few years back. The rooms are a bit spartan and are located above the bar so they will be noisy till the bar closes around 2am.

Hence I never stayed.

It is above the tims bar and the gogo bar etc and can be a little noisy... it all depends on what sort of time u are gonna be getting in at night but I never had any troubles with it ive styayed there few times, first time was back in 2007 when it was just known as tims... you have to go over the road to intimate hotel to use their swimming pool but it is a really good standard of room for value..ive stayed at sabai lodge and sabai resort id chose this hotel because I only like a big room etc and don't care too much about swimming pool etc... ohh yeah the name fourteen again does sound a bit dodgy lol... maybe they should of thought of a different name lol

ling noi

sorry @kiraly1 yes the rooms are clean and it also has a safe

ling noi

Archived