Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TOYOTA PRIUS FOR SALE ONLY 32,000 KMS

meanzy

Hi, before I go further I am advertising this car for a friend. He is not on PA. I do not have and will not be posting photographs.

TOYOTA PRIUS HYBRID 4 YEARS OLD

Electric/petrol,  very popular in the UK because of extremely cheap running costs. It is finished in white with full black leather interior It also has privacy tinted glass. It has been owned from new by the seller and has covered a mere 32,000 kms. It has a full Toyota service history. I have seen the car and it is very well kept. The car can be viewed in Pattaya. They paid 1.2 million tb when they bought it.

I personally can not give much more information but the seller is Jason and you can contact him with questions or to arrange viewing on 0991972555.

Sorry to be rather vague but I am only trying to help him and maybe the potential buyer also. It really is in good condition.

ASKING PRICE  535,000 tb

Thank you very much Expat, funny thing is they told me it was four years old and I forgot to put it in.  Post now edited

• 4 weeks later...

Archived