Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Orn Group bar -- rooms available?

kadettilac9

Hi,

I was in pattaya a few years ago. A guy recommended a bar called ORN and the room was really cheap but big and clean.

Does anybody know if this bar still offers rooms for rent? Do they have a web page or facebook account. Could not find anything. It is possible that bar was sold or renamed.

The bar was second road next soi 10. I have attched a map and screenshot (google maps / street view).

Will be in ptt in a few weeks and would try to get a room again in that bar. Will be there only for a few nights.

Thx in advance.

post-48530-0-68857700-1447868731_thumb.png

post-48530-0-61934300-1447868767_thumb.png

That ORN bar you mention has no accommodation attached and is still there on that corner but the ORN group has many outlets, several bars and I do not know if the still have a hotel in Soi Honey but there are many places you can come across under the ORN banner.

Archived