IGNORED

KTK room available

Janner

I've a spare room at KTK royal residence, double booked in error and unable to cancel. 18 nov to the 30 nov.. Anybody who wants it please message me or tel 669 0890 4008 £150 cheers Dave

Dont they only just charge the 1 night then give the rest of the days booked money back happened to me a few times but booked through Agoda website

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Dont they only just charge the 1 night then give the rest of the days booked money back happened to me a few times but booked through agoda website

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

The booking conditions can vary. I have booked a hotel through Booking.com (same a Agoda) for later in the week and I cant cancel.

As it's high season , most hotels are no

refundable . If bought at special price , this has happen to me also . Either you turn up or you lose your money , I think it's fair for this time of year ,

But booking double for the same time , hmmm

I hope you can get someone

Don't be scared to ask for a refund at the hotel when you turn up, my friend cut short his holiday and they refunded him

Archived