IGNORED

Manual Canon SX610 HS Powershot?

bobdown

Hi Gentlemen

I am trying to get a Manual for this new camera.It did not come with a cd as other cameras I have had in the past did.I have tried the Canon site and a few other sites .I can get some info about the camera which is ok but when I download the manual from a few sites all I get is downloaded to wordpad when I find in my documents but it is not writing it is commas,numbers,etc,I cannot understand it.

I am just hoping someone can tell me when I can find the Manual written in plain English that I can save to my desktop or my documents etc.I am in more trouble than Brick Bradford

Thanks for your help

I hope your Canon Powershot lasts longer than mine did, the image sensor went after just a few years on my A640.

Retired

I hope your Canon Powershot lasts longer than mine did, the image sensor went after just a few years on my A640.

I will try it.I had the Panasonic tz10.It took great photos as long as someone took them,not me,I cannot take a good photo.I had a bit of trouble with it and the girl at the camera shop said I can send it away it will cost you $200 before they look at it,so I retired the Panasonic and got the Canon

Archived