IGNORED

I need your help here please.

Liberto22

Hey guys,

Sorry for my off topic. I am toally new internet user also new to this forum. I have heard about VPN from one of my friend. And now interested to use it for myself. But don't have much knowledge what should I use.

Do you know about this VPN? And what will be better and easier for me?

Will wait for your further response.

Hey guys,

Sorry for my off topic. I am toally new internet user also new to this forum. I have heard about VPN from one of my friend. And now interested to use it for myself. But don't have much knowledge what should I use.

why would you wont that for

What are you wanting to achieve by using a VPN?

Are you trying to view pages blocked within your country? Trying to access videos that are geoblocked? Trying to hide yourself from illegal activity 555?

https://www.choice.com.au/electronics-and-technology/internet/connecting-to-the-internet/reviews-and-tests/vpn-services

I personally dont use VPN, no real need atm bc nanny state Australia doesnt really block anything atm but i use a DNS service so i can access international Netflix content & Hulu + from the US.

Tunnelbear.com - the easiest VPN around. 

I use it to look like I'm browsing from other countries, primarily so I can watch BBC iPlayer and live TV. Even in my own country, I run it for security reasons. 

Hey guys,

If you new to the internet try google, good chance someone before asked the same question, quicker than waiting for an answer here. like the 23,700,000 results i got in google by asking the same question you did

Welcome to the WWW

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+a+vpn+how+does+it+work&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Archived