Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Accomodation: MONTHLY Offers ? (Central Pattaya)

flioflop

Any interesting monthly offers around, in Central Pattaya?

20'000 THB maximum. Not further away than Soi Bouakao.

Ideally with a pool.  And the icing of the cake would be a gym.

Thanks for your help.

:DeadHorse2: :DeadHorse2: :DeadHorse2: :DeadHorse2: :DeadHorse2: :DeadHorse2: :DeadHorse2:

In July, the 2 Sawasdee hotels - one on Soi Diana & one on Buakhao - had banners up offering very low monthly rates. Sorry, can't remember the figures now but well under 20000.

I don't think they're very good!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

In July, the 2 Sawasdee hotels - one on Soi Diana & one on Buakhao - had banners up offering very low monthly rates. Sorry, can't remember the figures now but well under 20000.

I don't think they're very good!

Had a mate who was booked in to the Sawadee Siam on soi Buhakow (a few yards from LK Metro). He stayed there for the month of November and paid 25,000 THB. He says that the hotel is clean but basic (GF of course). It also has a nice pool. So if location, pool and being on a reasonable budget are your priorities, then this might be for you.

The price has obviously gone up for high season :-)

I think I posted the July prices somewhere but can't remember!

The one on Soi Diana was VERY cheap.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yeah that 25k tariff seems very high for that place. Last February a friend was staying at the one without the pool (I forget which was which) for less than half that (10k-ish?), and he said the one with the pool wasn't much more. My friend said about the same as 'winna' did though, I remember him describing the place was 'tired but ok'.

Any interesting monthly offers around, in Central Pattaya?

If a condo is an option try searching Airbnb for your dates. Many places will show you a monthly rate after you have done your search.

Another option might be Pattaya Bay Resort. A few years back, this was my favorite 3 star hotel in Patts. Great location, just behind the Avenue shopping Mall. so handy for second rd and LK areas. Roof top pool, gym and outstanding customer service. The place is being refurbished next year and this is reflected in the monthly rates.

Monthly Rates almost a 50% savings over our daily rates !!! Monthly price not availble on November 15, December 15 and January 16

We offer monthly rates only on our rooms for stays of 30 days or more. 

All room rates below valid on Year 2015 and charges are subject to an additional 7% government tax.

We take Visa & Mastercard

Monthly Rates
(30 days or longer)

Low Season
1 March - 31 October

High Season
1 Nov - 29 Feb

Standard Room
(King size bed & balcony)
20,387 23,985.- Deluxe Room 29,985 29,985.-  Mini-Suite 44,985 44,985.- One Bedroom 44,985 44.985.- Presidential Suite 49,500 49,500.-

Request in Guaranteed booking:

Chada Court Holiday Apartments, Soi 10 Beach Road (Second Rd end). 20k per month for 2-room apartment with private swimming pool, + electric & water. Not new but reasonably comfortable and private, although not a good idea if you don't like dogs (two provide the security - not aggressive but can be a bit vocal at times).

Look at the Honey Pot on Soi Honey, Al there had a great rate of 10k baht + util per month, during low season.  great location, rooms and host.

Cheers,

Ive booked the Siam r-con recently built or refurbished not sure room looks good small swimming pool 15000 for 1 month December plus a 7000 baht deposit for electric and water it's on soi buakhaoo was booked in August

Ive booked the Siam r-con recently built or refurbished not sure room looks good small swimming pool 15000 for 1 month December plus a 7000 baht deposit for electric and water it's on soi buakhaoo was booked in August

Don't see any monthly rates on their website?  Did you book direct online with the hotel or as a walk in? 

Booked it in August when I was there and yes was a walk in. It was just by chance as I had never seen the hotel before. Was an offer at that time don't know if it's still on offer maybe some one on the ground could find out

Thanks for the info.

Keep the ideas coming.

hi, i booked in to the  r-con yesterday, rooms are good, all new. studio 1500, 1 bed 2000 plus leccy at 10 baht per unit. i think a good deal.cheers

I noticed last weekend that the Sawasdee purple whatever-it-is on Bukhao had a banner outside advertising 16.5k per month. Never been inside though.

A few days ago I checked it out.

Horrible rooms. A paint job (and no blow job) needed.

Even the (small) pool doesn't help much.

• 4 weeks later...

You could try LK Metropole they have the junior section of the hotel which is above the 7/11 and separate from the hotel itself but you can still use the pool and gym. From memory it was about 15k pm.

Archived