IGNORED

Khao Lak info. Tuk tuk prices etc

Soi_Dog

Anyone have any idea how the prices are in Khao Lak?

Prices for drinks, tuk tuk, motosai taxi, airport transfer etc. 

Any info appreciated.

• 4 months later...

i went there this Feb, beautiful beach, and a relax vibe all over, no monguering here,(BYOG) bring your own girl, I rented a car at the airport and went to Patong for a couple of nights and then another couple of nites in khao lak, prices about the same as pattaya some things cheaper other more expensive, i stayed at baan krating hotel, outside of town on the beach, 10 minutes or less to get to downtown by car, there's a nice restaurant call RISTORANTE LA PIAZZA, but becarful if you take a girl here, you might fall in love.

I've been to Phuket 3 times already and have never rode on a tuktuk or motosai taxi, always rented a car, most of the people that hate Phuket have been taken to the cleaners by tuktuk or motosai taxis, and now stay away from it, but on my experience I find that i'm spending about the same time in Phuket as pattaya.

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

If anyone is interested. There are 2-3 beer bars that have ladies that i found. Zantika is the the Thai style disco that have ladies that will most certainly go with foreigners. It's where i brought my ladies. You buy a bottle and go inside and buy mixers. They have (great) live music there and later on they have a DJ. They close at 2 though and you need your own car or motorbike to get there since there aren't any taxi around there.

Not a lot of action but i found a beautiful southern Thai lady that entertained me during my stay in one of the beer bars.

Taxi are 150-250 for pretty much going anywhere not too far away.

Lady drinks were Phuket expensive at 200-250 baht. The cops also seemed quite good at closing the beer bars down after 1 in the morning and they did patrols every night. 

Archived