Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Foto friendly hotel rooms

astrolopitec

Most hotel rooms are cluttered with often fixed furniture which is a bummer for "serious" photography.

Any suggestions of hotels with  less cluttered rooms with a free wall for clean background?

• 2 months later...

Guess you didn't get any feedback on this.  I am also curious and guess I will have to do some research before heading out again in August.

I seem to remember reading some comments on room sizes and certain hotels that were good for photography on the photographing thai girls thread, at least I think that was the name of the thread.

• 4 months later...

My biggest problem to take pictures in rooms is the darkness, usually only a few tiny spotlights at night!

I prefer nonflash pictures, but not enough light in hotelrooms makes them grainy and unsharp!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

My biggest problem to take pictures in rooms is the darkness, usually only a few tiny spotlights at night!

I prefer nonflash pictures, but not enough light in hotelrooms makes them grainy and unsharp!

Plahgat

A few options

1 L.t the girl, and take the pictures in the morning

2. Go to a "Home Pro or Home works store and buy a small floodlight, not expensive, that you can bounce off a wall and ceiling.

Use a tripod

Use a fast lens and a camera that can handle high ISO...

• 4 months later...

Timing is important for shooting at hotel room.....how about outdoor shooting....

Pattaya have many nice place for outdoor shooting.....(silver lake,floating market...etc)

Archived