Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

The Grand Mandarin Residence

Levi

So, I'm in Bangkok having just checked in to the Grand Mandarin Residence having left Pattaya around 1130 hrs.  My first impressions to my 540 baht room is FANFUCKINTASTIC value for the baht.

Clean very neat on the 9th floor bed and bathroom studio room (20CDN $'s was invoiced to my MasterCard)

Free internet for me, however there are those that would have to pay I forget will find out and edit, however it's cheap

Nam Taxi dropped myself and my lady friend off.  Lady friend gave it two thumbs up for the cleanliness and for what I'm using it for.  A flop pad for the night before flying out tomorrow. Check out time 1200 so by the time we leave it will be right off to the airport.

One negative that's just been brought to my attention, no frick'n toilet paper.  Thankfully this boy scout is prepared.  One roll of Charmaine at your service my dear.  Yeah just a bum gun. Not towels either (Edit: Seems there are towels). Didn't notice what the two swans with necks forming a heart were made out of our towels. Trust a female to figure that one out.!!!  Hey for 540 baht as long as the Air Con works i'll sleep in a sleeping bag.

For the address see link below.

Parking no problem right off the street on ground level.

So happy to book through Agoda,

https://www.facebook...darinResidence/

Located less than 17 km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Grand Mandarin Residence offers free private parking, free luggage storage and modern air-conditioned rooms with WiFi. For extra convenience, the property provides a 24-hour front desk and on-site cash machine.

Sukhumvit Road is a convenient 25-minute drive away. A 30-minute ride takes guests to Don Muang Airport. Central Bangkok can be reached within a 35-minute drive from the residence.

Spacious and air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a cable TV, telephone, wardrobe and desk. Hot shower is included in an en suite bathroom. Selected rooms come with a sofa, fridge and minibar.

To unwind, guests can enjoy a soothing massage. A shuttle service can be arranged at an extra charge. Laundry services and an Internet café are available.

A wide range of Thai cuisine can be savoured at Ta Mai Restaurant.

Archived