IGNORED

UE Boom Bluetooth Speaker

davidge

I'm really not a techie but have been very impressed with this speaker since I managed to get my Sister to buy it for me last Xmas :-)

Very easy to carry and gives excellent sound. Used it in the Condo in Jomtien last summer and use it here at home with Apple Music on my iPad. ( having an ELO weekend :-)

There's a new version out which is more expensive - the technophiles will be able to explain the differences!

It was £100 here last Xmas but seems to be around £120 now or £170 for the updated one.

Very easy to set up. Chargeable to use on the go. Genuinely surprised at the sound quality from such a small speaker.

Available in many colours:

image.jpeg

I went for:

image.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I've got two of the ordinary UE Booms which I use as a stereo pair (you can also select them as simultaneous mono for use in adjoining rooms for example). It's fantastic for hotel rooms. You can link two of them via the Iphone app. They are also safe to use outdoors at the Beach as the old ones are rainproof and the new ones are totally waterproof. They have a great, lively sound, not as much bass as the Bose Mini-Soundlink (but still reasonable)but I chose the UE Boom because it is more versatile and I specifically wanted to be able to link 2 to get a decent stereo field.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Archived