IGNORED

Resizing photos on Windows 10

Billyboy294

I have been using Image Resizer on Win 7 to resize photos for posting etc. Easy to use. Just right click the photo and "Resize pictures" is on the menu. Open and select the ratio you want and resize the pic. The pic is saved in the original folder and renamed leaving the original untouched.

Unfortunately it does not work with Win 10. Windows 10 has a resize function but the resized photo replaces the original so you first have to copy the original to another folder and then resize and then rename and copy it back to the original folder.

Does anyone have a Tweek for Windows 10 for resizing a photo and leave the original untouched.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

This is what I use.  Does individual photos, or whole folders.  Renames to names of your choice even for folders.  ie...  newpic### numbers them newpic001,newpic002 etc.

pretty versatile.  Been using it for years.  Just looked it up and looks like it should work for you.

Based on your photos I have seen, I would hate for you to get delayed in posting up!!  I happen to also like legs that go all the way to heaven! :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

For some reason  Image Resizer is now working in Windows 10 as is Screenhunter which was not working originally. Well done Windows 10.

Windows 10 has a resizer but you have to set the size every time whereas the one I use keeps my normal one  800 x 1200 until you want to change it.

My Tweak for 'move to folder/copy to folder' is also working in Win 10.

Image Resizer.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I use windows paint. Windows paint is in window 10. You can re size, Pick a format when saving or save on the original. I remember Window paint was in XP, 7 and 10.  Also Windows 10 has a new program picture editor and viewer that is good with cropping -lighting and color editing. Only paint in windows 10 can re size the new program does not. 

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager - its a piece of piss to use for the basic stuff like cropping and resizing (which is all I need usually).

If all you want to do is a quick resized the attached file makes it very easy. I can't attached an exe file so you must change 'pdf' to 'exe' after copying the file to the desktop. Change the '800' to the size that you want the largest dimension to be. Then drag the photos(s) you want resized onto the icon. The program will resize them and put it/them in the same location as the original(s) leaving the original(s) intact.

Edited to add link to website: Picture Resizer

PhotoResize800.pdf

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived