hpool1

Mr Jacks Grade AAA Copy Watches

fasilbawlty

Hi Mate - Mr Jack's business is built on 'word of mouth', so his reputation means a lot to him. He is not a rip-off merchant. 

Just go in and ask Mr Jack (or his sister) 'can I look at ipad for copy watches'? They have 2 ipads on the counter - select the watch you want and they will quote you a price (basic grade is about 2,500THB - these are very reliable and are miles better than anything from the street vendors). Collect after 6pm the next day. Note, you only pay when you collect the watch. The old guy in the shop will then check the watch over, battery/waterproof etc.

Thanks for the reply, I will go to Mr Jacks and see what is available to order.

Fasil...

fasilbawlty

Mate.

no probs at all. My understanding is sister/sister inlaw is taking care of the copies as he is indated with repairs. He will be there if you prefer to deal with him. But its a professionaly run establishment. Towards the back of the shop you will see tablet/s charging on the bench, just walk over and view the catalogue. Anything specific just ask. Jack is a top bloke. My recommendation is to ask if the watch you purchase can be pressurized and get it done as you can go swimming with it. Regardless he will advise

good luck

Hi tttony,

If your post was a reply to my question, then thanks. If not then thanks anyway for the info and advice.

Fasil....

Puttuyu

That said, he has revamped his ipad cataloge and can guarantee next day delivery. 

Not even close.

Am waiting for a Officine Panerai for already like 2 weeks and today he asked me again to call him back next monday.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Not even close.

Am waiting for a Officine Panerai for already like 2 weeks and today he asked me again to call him back next monday.

Let me rephrase. For the items that his supplier has 'in stock', he can guarantee next day delivery. 

Puttuyu

Let me rephrase. For the items that his supplier has 'in stock', he can guarantee next day delivery. 

Well, when we first came in, he told me "come back in 2 days for that one". 5 days later i called him and he said "next month" then "next week". WTF !?  

One more week later, another phone call and he told me "you need to wait for 2 weeks" so i told him i leave the city in 10 days so he finally told me "call me back next monday".

So, after all this, we can surely say that the only guaranteed stuff with him is he really has no idea when he can get a watch or not.

golden_boy

Purchased 2 watches from jack on my last trip. Both look really nice. 3000 baht each. Had a slight problem with the leather strap on one of them which jack fixed a couple of days later when i called back in. Seemed a nice guy, posted the pics earlier in this thread of the watches. Agreed word of mouth goes a long way, reason i used his shop was due to the many positive tributes to him via this topic.

Edited by golden_boy

aquaracer

I visited Jacks for the 1st time last trip 3 weeks ago. I had heard all of the good reviews on here and decided that I want a certain Omega watch. I had a pic on my phone of it and went in. There was a girl at the desk to serve the customers and a guy, who I would presume was Jack, sat behind a desk at the rear wall tinkering with watches. I walked up to the girl at the counter and she didn't even look at me, just turned around and carried on with her business, I said hello but she didn't even acknowledge me. I waited for a few minutes thinking she must be busy with something, and eventually said "hello, can you help me please", she turned around and walked over to me, no greeting or smile or anything, I showed her the watch on my phone and asked if she had one, she said, "maybe get one form supplier in Bangkok", I asked if she could do that, and she said "maybe but not have leather strap only rubber" Turned around and walked of to the other side of the shop to put some things away!

I genuinely would have bought one, but given the shite customer service, and the fact nobody seemed bothered about me, I just walked out the shop shaking my head!

MaGiK

I bought Jack a Hublot big bang 3000 baht 2 years ago.

As many buyers i thought 3k was too much for a fake watch and i was reticent to splash the cash as many fake watches are available in various thai markets everywhere in town, i didn't listen myself and finally bought it as he got maybe the best reputation in Pattaya and read many positive comments on the board..... 2 years later i'm so fucking happy that i ask myself why i didn't buy another one....

Even the battery i didn't replaced and works perfectly since 2 years.... i work with many addict watches colleagues at work and they still believe it's an original one, the quality is TOP notch, heavy and solid materials, AAA quality.

Jack doesn't need money, in fact he is maybe richer than most of us, he's got a beautiful wife and kids, a fine placed business and a solid reputation online and in town, do you think he cares if some costumers don't buy some watches ? 

When i see my Hublot on my wrist after 2 years without any issue or damages, i can say his reputation is not usurped.

Gnorman

I visited Jacks for the 1st time last trip 3 weeks ago. I had heard all of the good reviews on here and decided that I want a certain Omega watch. I had a pic on my phone of it and went in. There was a girl at the desk to serve the customers and a guy, who I would presume was Jack, sat behind a desk at the rear wall tinkering with watches. I walked up to the girl at the counter and she didn't even look at me, just turned around and carried on with her business, I said hello but she didn't even acknowledge me. I waited for a few minutes thinking she must be busy with something, and eventually said "hello, can you help me please", she turned around and walked over to me, no greeting or smile or anything, I showed her the watch on my phone and asked if she had one, she said, "maybe get one form supplier in Bangkok", I asked if she could do that, and she said "maybe but not have leather strap only rubber" Turned around and walked of to the other side of the shop to put some things away!

I genuinely would have bought one, but given the shite customer service, and the fact nobody seemed bothered about me, I just walked out the shop shaking my head!

I have bought many watches over the years from Sara who has her shop in the market on Pattaya Tai, never had a problem with any of them. Last trip some friends wanted me to get some watches for them so I thought I'd give Jacks a go, I found the women in there an absolutely rude cnut with no people skills and in no way helpful.

I was after two Omega watches and looking through the iPad they had nothing I wanted, they only seem to have many old models. When I asked the rude cnut about the two I was after, and showed her the photos on my phone, she just shrugged and said maybe can get, she then walked off. I had two older friends with me who also wanted to have a good look at what they had available, it was their first time but because I had talked them through the buying procedure both had 4 or 5 models they were wanting to look at in order to buy at least one each. I just placed the iPad on the bench and we all walked out. 

We went to Sara's and she got me one I wanted but couldn't get the other, one friend bought one watch and the other friend two.

If you're a happy customer of Jack's good for you but I certainly won't return whilst that women is there.

SLEUTH

When I went in I asked for Jack and showed him 2 pics of what I was looking for, behind the watch fixing counter was another bloke and also a girl in the shop..

As it happens he could only get hold of one of my choices and a posssibility on the other, I laid a deposit and went back a couple of days later...Jack wasn't there, the girl gave me one and I asked about the other and she said they couldn't get it, fair enough, was noted when I made the enquiry, my inspection of the watch seem hurried along and inappropriate.

I asked whether the other one had been pressure tested(as so many had said so on the thread) and she said probably done already, I paid my balance and left with not a bad watch but not the quality or authenticity(minor but important detail, on closer inspection and buttons sticking after leaving) that I expected, bought as good under the shelf in Pat Pong...Bottom line is If Jack isn't there, don't bother.

edit: paid 3k

Edited by SLEUTH

MaGiK

His wife or another lady who sell the watches at the desk with the ipads tablets can be a bit rough and not costumers services oriented, especially when Jack is not here or very busy.

Anyway don't forget it's Thailand and not Europe standard for welcoming and costumers care, you come in this store to buy a quality fake watch not rating the sellers, it's Pattaya not Oxford street or les Champs-Elysées.

flaboy

I bought Jack a Hublot big bang 3000 baht 2 years ago.

As many buyers i thought 3k was too much for a fake watch and i was reticent to splash the cash as many fake watches are available in various thai markets everywhere in town, i didn't listen myself and finally bought it as he got maybe the best reputation in Pattaya and read many positive comments on the board..... 2 years later i'm so fucking happy that i ask myself why i didn't buy another one....

Even the battery i didn't replaced and works perfectly since 2 years.... i work with many addict watches colleagues at work and they still believe it's an original one, the quality is TOP notch, heavy and solid materials, AAA quality.

Jack doesn't need money, in fact he is maybe richer than most of us, he's got a beautiful wife and kids, a fine placed business and a solid reputation online and in town, do you think he cares if some costumers don't buy some watches ? 

When i see my Hublot on my wrist after 2 years without any issue or damages, i can say his reputation is not usurped.

You bought a Hublot Big Bang replica that uses a battery? I would say at 3000 baht you way overpaid. Any quality replica will use automatic movement. No way would anyone who knows anything about watches think it was real. 

LOTTELLEE WINNA

You bought a Hublot Big Bang replica that uses a battery? I would say at 3000 baht you way overpaid. Any quality replica will use automatic movement. No way would anyone who knows anything about watches think it was real. 

The proportion of the population that 'knows anything about watches' is tiny fraction of 1%....so not much to worry about?  :GoldenSmile1:

Uncle-V

I love Jack and I recommend him as an honest businessman and nice guy. 

But the watches he stocks aren't really the TOP end replicas. And I have had some problems with them before. (though Jack has always stood by his guarantee and fixed them for me).

If you really want a high end fake that will fool anyone but a watchmaker do some research on the internet. Go to:

https://www.replica-watch.info. It is the replica watch addicts; version of this site. Read through the forum on the model you want and whom makes the replica, then buy from one of the trusted dealers on the site.  

Expect to pay up to $250-$500 for the best reps. That is still 1/20th of the price of a genuine in most cases.

If your budget is more in the range of 3K baht then Jack is your guy.   

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I love Jack and I recommend him as an honest businessman and nice guy. 

But the watches he stocks aren't really the TOP end replicas. And I have had some problems with them before. (though Jack has always stood by his guarantee and fixed them for me).

If you really want a high end fake that will fool anyone but a watchmaker do some research on the internet. Go to:

https://www.replica-watch.info. It is the replica watch addicts; version of this site. Read through the forum on the model you want and whom makes the replica, then buy from one of the trusted dealers on the site.  

Expect to pay up to $250-$500 for the best reps. That is still 1/20th of the price of a genuine in most cases.

If your budget is more in the range of 3K baht then Jack is your guy.   

A very fair summary. That said, Jack can get better quality copies - I paid 11,000THB for a TAG Carrera (AAA?). Anyway, for me the high end fakes are not necessary, excellent and reliable copies from Jack at 3K THB will do me fine.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

flaboy

The proportion of the population that 'knows anything about watches' is tiny fraction of 1%....so not much to worry about?  :GoldenSmile1:

Really, flip it over and see the quartz movement through the crystal. I'm sure most of the population knows high end watches don't use batteries  :hello09: Don't mean to be a dick, but he could have done better for his 3000. 

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Really, flip it over and see the quartz movement through the crystal. I'm sure most of the population knows high end watches don't use batteries  :hello09: Don't mean to be a dick, but he could have done better for his 3000. 

First of all most guys don'y routinely pass their watch around. Normally it stays on their wrist. That said, I take your point so I don't purchase watches where the movement is visible. 

Speaking as someone who wore a real Rolex Sub for years, I can assure you that the authenticity of my fake Omega Seamaster will not be challenged by (almost) anyone; (apart from jewelers and real watch-buffs).

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Gnorman

They are not high end at 3k baht, that is the point.

I wouldn't consider buying a watch with automatic movement for 3k baht, I would want it to be battery. For 3k baht you will get a piece of shit in my opinion, I would be looking at spending at least 10k baht for a decent automatic.

All my replicas that I've bought in the 1.8k-3k baht range have been good, but all battery operated.

Edited by Gnorman

flaboy

They are not high end at 3k baht, that is the point.

I wouldn't consider buying a watch with automatic movement for 3k baht, I would want it to be battery. For 3k baht you will get a piece of shit in my opinion, I would be looking at spending at least 10k baht for a decent automatic.

All my replicas that I've bought in the 1.8k-3k baht range have been good, but all battery operated.

Fair enough. 

kerso

I honestly don't see the attraction with these fake watches. I've got a mate who regularly spends a fair bit on these supposedly high end replicas. I think the last one he said was around £400 for some dodgy rolex sea dweller. when we compared his watch with my real one you could tell right away, the engraving was off, the strap felt shit the crown looked dodgy, the lume on the hands wasn't bright loads of stuff wrong with it yet he paid £400 for it. I think its in a drawer in his house after it went fucked after going for a swim on holiday with it on, after being told it was guaranteed waterproof to 50 metres :rolleyes:

At the end of the day a fakes a fake, doesn't matter if its a £30 from a guy on the street or £400 from some website. Ive said to my mate a few times he should just go buy a nice little oris for a grand. It would be a lot better than any of these so called high end replicas he keeps buying.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I honestly don't see the attraction with these fake watches. I've got a mate who regularly spends a fair bit on these supposedly high end replicas. I think the last one he said was around £400 for some dodgy rolex sea dweller. when we compared his watch with my real one you could tell right away, the engraving was off, the strap felt shit the crown looked dodgy, the lume on the hands wasn't bright loads of stuff wrong with it yet he paid £400 for it. I think its in a drawer in his house after it went fucked after going for a swim on holiday with it on, after being told it was guaranteed waterproof to 50 metres :rolleyes:

At the end of the day a fakes a fake, doesn't matter if its a £30 from a guy on the street or £400 from some website. Ive said to my mate a few times he should just go buy a nice little oris for a grand. It would be a lot better than any of these so called high end replicas he keeps buying.

Well that is certainly a view which would be popular with the manufacturers of high end goods. I am more open minded - some copies I would buy others I won't. As a former owner of a real rolex sub, I struggle to find much difference between it and a quality copy.

Uncle-V

A very fair summary. That said, Jack can get better quality copies - I paid 11,000THB for a TAG Carrera (AAA?). Anyway, for me the high end fakes are not necessary, excellent and reliable copies from Jack at 3K THB will do me fin. 

Fair enough. Most of the differences  can't even be caught by the naked eye. You need a magnifying glass to see. 

If you are really into watches, like me, and it seems you are,. you should check out that site. A lot of great info there. Only problem is it will whet your appetite for new watches. I am looking for  a Graham Swordfish now. I had no idea the watch even existed before. LOL

Edited by Uncle-V

biggles

While I would never even consider buying a real high end watch let alone a $400 fake, I really enjoyed walking around the Hongkong malls ogling the dozens of VERY expensive watches on display

Slapstick

So i bought one of the AAA copies today.

3000Baht....

I got the Rolex 40mm Sub automatic.

In bad light only the crown movement, bezel movement and bracelet movement i could find problems with.

In good light a whole different story.

All this being said i think it is a fun little toy for 3000 baht the bar girls will like it.  :GoldenSmile1:

SLEUTH

Will go back to Jack and get him to sort my purchase and perhaps buy another.

Can anyone tell me the location of Sarahs as I believe it is hard to find?

Also anyone recommend somewhere in Bangkok for similar service and quality.

Cheers

Edited by SLEUTH