hpool1

Mr Jacks Grade AAA Copy Watches

Navychief(SS)

From Jack's20151221_224615_resized.jpg20151221_224641_resized.jpg

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Uncle-V

Jack is a good guy and the watches he has are OK. But they some times keep very bad time. I bought a sub from him about a year ago that loses 4-5 min a day and which has stopped on me even when I am wearing it.

Jack offers a 1 or 2 year guarantee (I forget now) and he is fixing the watch now. To his credit.  But his knowledge, I have found is still limited and he does not know the basic things that would distinguish one of his copies from an original (like the date magnification on the watch's cyclops being much larger in the original). 

If you really want a very good copy buy from a reputable online dealer. Do some research on the internet. https://www.replica-watch.infois a great place to start and they have a list of true and trusted dealers. I bought a Datejust II Blue dial from Toro Bravo that is just gorgeous. The movement is amazingly accurate and it has not stopped for 3 days now (I take them off when I go to sleep). The watch set me back about $250. He sent me QC pics of the watch before shipping it to me EMS (in Thailand)

Here is a link to the pics of this lovely watch. The Blue dial changes colors as light hits it and is just mesmerizing. The moment beats fast and true. A real nice piece of machinery. 

A top of the line Sub replica from a reputable dealer will set you back $500 with a genuine Swiss movement. Or about $350-400 with an Asian copy of the Swiss 2836-2 28800bhph movement (this is what Jack and most dealers pass of as a "Swiss movement". THe datejust II just bought has this kind of movement and it works fine. 

There are also moders (like BK and TC - they can all be found on that forum) that will do some adjustments to the watch that will make it almost 99.9% close to the real thing. That adds another $100 to $150 to the price. I am saving up for a Sub mod from BK right now. With waterproof testing and shipping it will run me around $700. But it is a flawless copy, that I will use as my go to day to day watch.  

I still appreciate Jack and his business. His price points aren't bad and I think the watches for 2K to 3K baht are a decent deal for the quality you get. I will continue to use him to buy watches I give out as gifts, particularly to my lady friends. But for my personal collection, and for special gifts for friends,  I will only buy from reputable online dealers from now on. 

IMG_6418_zpsmagc9h1r.jpg

Edited by Uncle-V

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Jack is a good guy and the watches he has are OK. But they some times keep very bad time. I bought a sub from him about a year ago that loses 4-5 min a day and which has stopped on me even when I am wearing it.

Jack offers a 1 or 2 year guarantee (I forget now) and he is fixing the watch now. To his credit.  But his knowledge, I have found is still limited and he does not know the basic things that would distinguish one of his copies from an original (like the date magnification on the watch's cyclops being much larger in the original). 

If you really want a very good copy buy from a reputable online dealer. Do some research on the internet. https://www.replica-watch.infois a great place to start and they have a list of true and trusted dealers. I bought a Datejust II Blue dial from Toro Bravo that is just gorgeous. The movement is amazingly accurate and it has not stopped for 3 days now (I take them off when I go to sleep). The watch set me back about $250. He sent me QC pics of the watch before shipping it to me EMS (in Thailand)

Here is a link to the pics of this lovely watch. The Blue dial changes colors as light hits it and is just mesmerizing. The moment beats fast and true. A real nice piece of machinery. 

A top of the line Sub replica from a reputable dealer will set you back $500 with a genuine Swiss movement. Or about $350-400 with an Asian copy of the Swiss (this is what Jack and most dealers pass of as a "Swiss movement". THe datejust II just bought has this kind of movement and it works fine. 

There are also moders (like BK and TC - they can all be found on that forum) that will do some adjustments to the watch that will make it almost 99.9% close to the real thing. That adds another $100 to $150 to the price. I am saving up for a Sub mod from BK right now. With waterproof testing and shipping it will run me around $700. But it is a flawless copy, that I will use as my go to day to day watch.  

I still appreciate Jack and his business. His price points aren't bad and I think the watches for 2K to 3K baht are a decent deal for the quality you get. I will continue to use him to buy watches I give out as gifts, particularly to my lady friends. But for my personal collection, and for special gifts for friends,  I will only buy from reputable online dealers from now on. 

Very informative post. Many thanks for the details and links. Appreciate you taking the time and trouble  :ThumbUp6:

pej

I got my Breitling Avenger from Toro Bravo

Uncle-V

No worries guys. Just giving back to the forum. I don't want Jack to lose business. But if you are looking to buy  a truly great replica you need to do your homework and go online. 

Edited by Uncle-V

Uncle-V

I got my Breitling Avenger from Toro Bravo

How long ago? How has it stood the test of time (no pun intended). Is the movement still accurate?

johnlogan

If you guys are NOT in Pattaya I suggest using this site : http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=common/home

The Rolex Noob V5s are amazing - 1.1 on the original. ( Box not included )

This forum is educational as well : https://www.replica-watch.info

Edit :

:::::::::::: Jesus - I need to read earlier posts :::::::::::::::::::::

Edited by johnlogan

pej

How long ago? How has it stood the test of time (no pun intended). Is the movement still accurate?

Got it 2 weeks ago, not used it so much yet.

But so far, so good

cb52bf8e11fd23eed4bf8f9ff2b62830.jpg

Edited by pej

flaboy

Get all mine from http://www.puretime.watch.  

Have 5 now and almost perfect copies. Most reputable replica watch companies buy from the same factories in China so it really comes down to pricing and who you can trust. However the quality is excellent, but be prepared to pay from 300 us and up. 

Edited by flaboy

Uncle-V

Jack cleaned my Sub and replaced on of the gears which was broken and keeping the balasty looking thing form rewinding the movement when I was wearing it. Meticulous work. I sat with him and chatted for at least a half hour as he got this done for me. Did not charge me 1 baht. He says QC at the factory he buys form is off and they do not spend enough time removing dust and cleaning before assembling the watches these days. Too much work for him and he will only offer a 1.5 year guarantee from now on as opposed to 2.

My VN GF is thrilled with the Rolex I got her.

Mine is going strong and running well. 

But if you really want a super replica I think look to the internet sites listed above. Price will also be higher too. 

Crazy Gupta

I've purchased a few watches from Mr Jack. I highly recommend him, especially for beginners/newbies. It's nice to be able to pick up and feel a watch and to see how it looks on your wrist.

On the other hand, buying online from a trusted dealer can be daunting the first time, even more so when you are spending more money on a watch. Anyone interested in high end replicas should visit a rep forum like RWG or the other one mentioned in this thread.

Pictured is my Audemars Piguet Survivor purchased from a TD.

Audemars-Piguet-Survivor.jpg

Moza

Ok photo as requested of Daytona, also picked up a speedmaster after for father.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Navychief(SS)

Nice watch!

Thanks still keeping good time

mannimal

I bought my Rolex 28 years ago as a reward after selling my first house. Cost me £800 ish. I wear it every day and had it serviced once in that time. Even the bracelet goes on and on without a problem. It's now worth £4000 trade in for a new one but will wear it to death cos I love it. :)

How much will some guys have spent on replicas and thrown in the bin by this time? Save up and buy a good secondhand model and have something worth owning in a few years time.

pej

How much will some guys have spent on replicas and thrown in the bin by this time? Save up and buy a good secondhand model and have something worth owning in a few years time.

You are right!

I regret that i bought a rep. even tho it is a nice Breitling rep. It is still a rep...

I am going for a real deal, maybe it is going to be a secondhand. I do not know yet. I do look at some German watches like Steinhart, Meistersinger, Sinn. Do not want to go "mainstream" i want something different.

Pricerange between €500-1000, maybe up to 1500.

EMS 1

I have an expensive original limited edition watch that needed repair. Only 1,000 made. I took the watch to Mr. Jack. He showed me the defective part, was able to order it, one week later good as new - 2,500. Excellent professional work by a true craftsman at a fraction of the cost to repair it elsewhere !!!

bob_ny

Get all mine from http://www.puretime.watch.

Have 5 now and almost perfect copies. Most reputable replica watch companies buy from the same factories in China so it really comes down to pricing and who you can trust. However the quality is excellent, but be prepared to pay from 300 us and up.

Does US customs inspect packages and allow counterfeits into the country?

Is there a risk they will be confiscated and I could lose my $300-800 payment when ordering direct from these online reputable dealers?

bob_ny

Sorry- double post

Edited by bob_ny

mannimal

You are right!

I regret that i bought a rep. even tho it is a nice Breitling rep. It is still a rep...

I am going for a real deal, maybe it is going to be a secondhand. I do not know yet. I do look at some German watches like Steinhart, Meistersinger, Sinn. Do not want to go "mainstream" i want something different.

Pricerange between €500-1000, maybe up to 1500.

Nothing wrong with 'second hand' :)

I have a mate who trades his Rolex in for a new model every couple of years and hardly wears it. When they then turn up in a quality jewellers they are just like new.... but a hell of  a lot cheaper! Most of the original 'loss' is gone so it's a better long term investment all round.

flaboy

Does US customs inspect packages and allow counterfeits into the country?

Is there a risk they will be confiscated and I could lose my $300-800 payment when ordering direct from these online reputable dealers?

I live in Thailand, however this company is a pro getting them in around customs. They say if your order gets busted at customs they will resend. Thailand sticky on customs also, mine get here in about 4 days no problem. Online reputable dealers live and die by service. Bad service, it spreads around internet killing them. I know my guys bend over backward to make sure my order good. 

flaboy

Nothing wrong with 'second hand' :)

I have a mate who trades his Rolex in for a new model every couple of years and hardly wears it. When they then turn up in a quality jewellers they are just like new.... but a hell of  a lot cheaper! Most of the original 'loss' is gone so it's a better long term investment all round.

Even though I have 5 excellent copies, my favorite watch is my 1946 Rolex bubbleback. Nothing beats a vintage Rolex. 

Slushpuppie36

Customs says you can have one copy of each item. One watch, one shirt one pants ect. If your bringing more than 2 or 3 copies (like to sell) I think they take all your stuff. This 3 years ago I'm not sure of the laws now. Ex-wife had copies of designer clothes bags ect and was asking.