hpool1

Mr Jacks Grade AAA Copy Watches

Gnorman

Where is the Guy located to ??

Soi buakho, second shop along from pattaya klang entrance says mr jack on window

Use google maps = jacks watches pattaya

attachicon.gifSkjermbilde 2015-11-12 kl. 01.51.37.png

Anyone have his address details please. Gonna pay him.a visit this afternoon. Baring in mind it took me 1 hour to find the fish shop the other day 'fryday' ... so if anyone has exact details id appreciate it. Thnx.

All details available in this thread.

ContinentalDan

Thanks for posting Dan.

Can you tell us approx cost for each watch and if they're battery operated, cheers.

TAG was 2500 battery

Breitling 2500 or 3k can't remember battery

Franck muller 2500 battery

Panerai 3500 automatic

Rolex 3000 automatic

Hublot I think 2500 battery

The Rolex Daytona he has are a good buy at 2000, that will be my next purchase

golden_boy

All details available in this thread.

Cheers for reply but dont have time to read thru 4 pages hence reason i asked ifcanyone could give details.

Shaygate

Cheers for reply but dont have time to read thru 4 pages hence reason i asked ifcanyone could give details.

That's ok, we don't have time to repeat endlessly information already easily available by using the search function either

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi mate, PA is an invaluable source for info. I have gained so much from it. I also post a lot of info too....including on this thread. My suggestion would be to use the search function wherever possible, Also, your post about that you don't have time to read through the thread is a little disrespectful...are we supposed to take the time to make another post, when you can't be bothered to read something that which I have posted already? Is your time really more valuable than mine?

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

OoJohnnyoO

Isn't this the same reason you couldn't find fryday...?

Start at Pattaya Klang and head down Soi Buakhao, and for gods sake keep your eyes open. You don't wana end up at Tukcom...5555

golden_boy

Cheers found it. Purchased 2 watches. Will post pics when back @ condo.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Thanks - a review of Jacks watches is always appreciated  :ThumbUp6:

OoJohnnyoO

Do you need directions back to your condo???

golden_boy

Decided on 2 rolex @ 3000 baht each. Nice shop.

IMG_20151214_4953.jpg

IMG_20151214_29547.jpg

IMG_20151214_14163.jpg

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Nice time-pieces mate. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Mr Jack...he is a good guy.

golden_boy

Nice time-pieces mate. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Mr Jack...he is a good guy.

Yes he seemed it. Garantee for 1 year. The garantee is inside the casing of the watch if that makes sense. Liked quite a few but went for them 2.

EDIT - cant see in pic but one had nice leather strap.

Edited by golden_boy

rogdtm

Hi all , Just got back and Jack changed the glass for me in the Rolex bought from him two years ago,which is still going ok ,and while i was there i picked up a Rolex Daytona 2000bht. Can anyone tell me if Jacks Rolex Skydweller has a rotating inner dial,the last one I saw was stationary.?

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Has anyone bought or seen if Mr Jack sells Omega copies?

I bought this Sea-master a few months back. I am very impressed. From memory 3k or 3.5k THB.

Omega Mr Jack 003.JPG

Omega Mr Jack 005.JPG

Omega Jack2 007.JPG

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Gnorman

I bought this Sea-master a few months back. I am very impressed. From memory 3k or 3.5k THB.

Thank you for posting Lottellee, very much appreciated, if I buy anything from Mr Jack I'll certainly post it. Cheers.

Your watch certainly doesn't look to have worn at all on the gold areas and the band seems very good quality.

Edited by Gnorman

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Thank you for posting Lottellee, very much appreciated, if I buy anything from Mr Jack I'll certainly post it. Cheers.

Your watch certainly doesn't look to have worn at all on the gold areas and the band seems very good quality.

Thanks for the feedback mate...much appreciated.

I don't normally go for gold watches (just a personal taste thing), but this is 'rose' gold...quite unusual. I am really happy with the watch.

Yodsak

Im coming to pattaya december and looking to buy a grade AAA Watch, how much does he roughly charge for rolexs this grade as iv been quoted £280 here in england and these copys are top notch you have to be good to know fake from real. The watch im after is a Rolex GMT Master II if anyone is close to mr jacks it would be appreciated to try get a price or get some way to contact him.

He's on Soi Buakhow near Pattaya Klang. Not often in his shop, I have his phone number I'll send you a PM, he's happy to meet you somewhere or at your hotel etc. Prices between 2,000 and 4,000 AFAIK

freedom42

I also have his LINE. If you need it, PM me.

aquaracer

Im coming to pattaya december and looking to buy a grade AAA Watch, how much does he roughly charge for rolexs this grade as iv been quoted £280 here in england and these copys are top notch you have to be good to know fake from real. The watch im after is a Rolex GMT Master II if anyone is close to mr jacks it would be appreciated to try get a price or get some way to contact him.

Hey mate, bit off topic, but looking at your Nickname and that you live in the north east, I'm guessing you live in the same town as me?  :hello09:

Edited by aquaracer

thinkingallowed

whats the attrition of fake\ copy watch???

Don't think any of these chaps feel any sorrow for their sin.

testickle

Hey mate, bit off topic, but looking at your Nickname and that you live in the north east, I'm guessing you live in the same town as me?  :hello09:

OHNO!

2 monkey hangers on the forum LOL.

:hello09:

Edited by testickle

Methos

Thanks for the feedback mate...much appreciated.

I don't normally go for gold watches (just a personal taste thing), but this is 'rose' gold...quite unusual. I am really happy with the watch.

I know what you mean. I don't really like gold watches either, but I have a rose gold Bathys that I like a lot.

http://bathyswatch.com/main.php?link=auto_mens_100fathomrose

I'll be in town in a couple of weeks, looking forward to see what Jack can get in the higher quality watches.

Jack Frost

Nice.

Did he do them in the swiss movement & if so how much ????

At 3,000 Baht I would think they are Japanese movement watches.

Superb looking watch.

Jack has sold & serviced many watches for me over many years.

A decent Thai man is Jack.