hpool1

Mr Jacks Grade AAA Copy Watches

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Like anything you get what you pay for, cant believe you let him near a genuine watch!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I would have no problems in Jack servicing a genuine watch of mine

halfpint

I was in Jacks a week ago. He had 1 Rolex Submariner in stock and was actually what I was looking for. They also said I was lucky as it was the only and last Rolex in his shop. They said finish and Bangkok also finish. Not sure if he has another source but I'm not sure what his future stock will be like. I'm back at home now but if anyone visits his shop updates on his inventory would be appreciated. I've been buying 1 watch every trip for my last 3 from Mr. Jack.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I was in Jacks a week ago. He had 1 Rolex Submariner in stock and was actually what I was looking for. They also said I was lucky as it was the only and last Rolex in his shop. They said finish and Bangkok also finish. Not sure if he has another source but I'm not sure what his future stock will be like. I'm back at home now but if anyone visits his shop updates on his inventory would be appreciated. I've been buying 1 watch every trip for my last 3 from Mr. Jack.

Would be very interested in getting an update. Anyone been to Mr Jack's this week?

griffithvoice

I'll be there in a little over two weeks and will ask.

OKAY

That automatic watch winder, is it battery operated or windup ?  I've about worn out my replica from having to reset the time on it every time I put it on.

vivid2

That automatic watch winder, is it battery operated or windup ? I've about worn out my replica from having to reset the time on it every time I put it on.

It's actually electric. It comes with an AC/DC adapter and cord for easy connection to an electrical outlet of 100 to 240 volts. It works just great. My watches are always ready to wear with the correct date.

Baldylocks

I bought a nice Patek Phillipe from Mr Jack a couple of weeks back, very happy with it, and I took 2 of my casio watches from the uk that the batteries had run out on, Mr Jack replaced both batteries for free, he said no charge you good customer, not that I wanted it for free, it was a nice gesture from a nice man.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I bought a nice Patek Phillipe from Mr Jack a couple of weeks back, very happy with it, and I took 2 of my casio watches from the uk that the batteries had run out on, Mr Jack replaced both batteries for free, he said no charge you good customer, not that I wanted it for free, it was a nice gesture from a nice man.

Yes, he is a professional and offers outstanding customer service.

pej

I bought a nice Patek Phillipe from Mr Jack a couple of weeks back

Could you post a picture?

I am starting to get a interest in rep. watches... And looking at Tag, PP and Breitling

Just reg. myself at RWI

Uncle-V

Yes....all Rolex watches made today are wound when they are moved around. And my watches will usually stop running a day or so after I take them off. And it's a real pain to reset them each time I want to wear them, so I bought an automatic watch winder. It's a little machine that holds 2 watches and it rotates the watches throughout the day to keep them wound. The one I bought has adjustments to set the number of rotations per day, and also the direction of the rotation....either clockwise or counterclockwise or a combination of the two. I paid 2000 THB for it, and I'm totally satisfied with it.

Brilliant! where did you buy it? I need to get one too. tired of constantly winding the damned thing...

Uncle-V

Also any updates on the Rolex situation?

Baldylocks

Could you post a picture?

I am starting to get a interest in rep. watches... And looking at Tag, PP and Breitling

Just reg. myself at RWI

Sorry I have already given it away as a present to someone at home, they wanted a nice slim dress watch and not the usual bulky ones that I buy, Mr Jack suggested the Patak Phillipe, and a good choice it was to.

vivid2

Brilliant! where did you buy it? I need to get one too. tired of constantly winding the damned thing...

I bought mine at Amazon.....but many different vendors sell them. eBay always has some available..just google "auto watch winder"

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=auto+watch+winder&sprefix=Auto+wat%2Caps%2C882

Uncle-V

Thanks vivid!

BTW: I just called Mr. Jack (I found his number in my Thai phone)  and he can still get the Rolexes.  

Chargersxt
im sorry but 5k us for a watch is a bit much and that the low end cheap one i think if i was in the market i would buy one of these fake ones long as they look nice and work well who cares not much of a watch person but the realone is a nice watch just not 5k plus nice

[/quote

5000.00 for a rolex? Try 10,000 or more. When I lived in HK, I paid 11,000 and that was many years ago.

Edited by Chargersxt

zizix13
im sorry but 5k us for a watch is a bit much and that the low end cheap one i think if i was in the market i would buy one of these fake ones long as they look nice and work well who cares not much of a watch person but the realone is a nice watch just not 5k plus nice

[/quote

5000.00 for a rolex? Try 10,000 or more. When I lived in HK, I paid 11,000 and that was many years ago.

https://www.tradesy.com/accessories/rolex/yup 5000 us ok their used but still wouldnt pay that much i have better things to spend my money on than a watch that costs that much my 300$ phone does that and much more just a waste of money IMO 

pattayalich

I bought My fake rolex in BKK 8 years ago, self winding mechanism, still runs, not very accurately though, maybe misses few seconds every few days.....

but I dont wear it, why? Because I do not need a watch I have iphone....

Gnorman

Baldylocks do you mind telling us how much you paid for the Patek Phillipe and whether it had a leather band?

Thanks in advance.

Stakeout

Last year I invested in a high end rep Rolex model from Jack. I had a few minor problems with it which Jack fixed though did not rush to do the job. I found that if you leave it off more than a day it stops. I like to change watches every few days so this means I have to reset it regularly, a bit of an inconvenience. Result - stays in a drawer in my dresser to be exhumed on rare occasions.

Haha, even a real Rolex will stop if you don't use it for a day or two.

johnlogan

If you are looking for Grade AAA its called V5 NOOB Rolex. They come in 3 x types all Submariners. Black, Green & Blue, Rolex 116610S

The best of the best is V5 NOOB and they are indistinguishable for a genuine 116610.

They will set you back $ 400 but is the best out there. 

You can find the online as well:

lhttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-1-BEST-V5-VERSION-NOOB-Top-quality-Luxury-real-Ceramic-bezel-116610-LN-watch-Automatic/32425525615.html

ContinentalDan

Purchased these from Mr jack over the last few years, no problems what so ever with any of them

Sorry if they are wrong way round, don't know how to change it

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gnorman

Thanks for posting Dan.

Can you tell us approx cost for each watch and if they're battery operated, cheers.

Yayotg

Can't see the difference between jack's and patpong night market fakes

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk

taylor1975

Can't see the difference between jack's and patpong night market fakes

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk

You can't see the sticker that says 'AAA' ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

golden_boy

Anyone have his address details please. Gonna pay him.a visit this afternoon. Baring in mind it took me 1 hour to find the fish shop the other day 'fryday' ... so if anyone has exact details id appreciate it. Thnx.