hpool1

Mr Jacks Grade AAA Copy Watches

NorCalKid
On 23/06/2019 at 02:54, Verde88 said:

Hi everyone. Mr jack quoted me 15.000 baht for a AP Chrono. Is'nt that alot for a fake watch?

WOW, that's almost 500usd, you could buy a lot of quality non replicas for that.  And if buying used your probably looking at watches that go for 800-1000 new.  The way I see it fakes are a fun novelty.  I think your crazy spending that kind of money on a fake.  Go used, go high quality.  

popeye72

Was in Jacks today. His aaa watch's are not aaa reps. They are quite good but you'll get better. The all seem to have myota movement inside. 

flyingscotsman
17 minutes ago, popeye72 said:

Was in Jacks today. His aaa watch's are not aaa reps. They are quite good but you'll get better. The all seem to have myota movement inside. 

Where would you buy AAA if you wouldn't buy from Mr Jack ?

popeye72
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

Where would you buy AAA if you wouldn't buy from Mr Jack ?

In time 

A trusted seller online. 

https://www.intime04.co

Edited by popeye72

bangna
On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:11, bluechef said:

I wear T shirts , shorts, flip flops and a rolex datejust 2,  idon;t care if people think it's fake, if fact if anyone asks, i tell them it's a good fake, I know it's real that's all that matters. Although i never go in triangle bar.

On a side note when you owned your luxury cars, would you have ever brought fake car parts? just asking

Maybe without knowing, Air Force One was found to have fake parts fitted.

popeye72
Posted (edited)

Picked this up yesterday. Not a bad copy. It has the myota movement but it's decorated nice. With nice rotor. 

20190710_142625.jpg

20190710_143343.jpg

Edited by popeye72

Shaygate
7 hours ago, popeye72 said:

Picked this up yesterday. Not a bad copy. It has the myota movement but it's decorated nice.

I bought one from him a couple of years ago, i paid 4000 baht then, how much is he asking now? 

It was and is the most i have paid for a copy watch, though it does still keep good time 

popeye72
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Shaygate said:

I bought one from him a couple of years ago, i paid 4000 baht then, how much is he asking now? 

It was and is the most i have paid for a copy watch, though it does still keep good time 

Same price. The myota movement are not bad. I prefer the eta clones (seagull do a great one st2130 i think is the number) as the rotor is quite but for accuracy not much in the difference. But they are a bit thicker and wouldn't fit inside without adding thickness. 

Edited by popeye72

Rikamaroo

Anyone know if Mr Jack's supplies Bremont fakes. 

Pretty niche at the moment and he didnt have any 6 months ago, but I have a mate going later this month and might fancy a Wright Flyer.

vimto66
3 hours ago, Rikamaroo said:

Anyone know if Mr Jack's supplies Bremont fakes. 

Pretty niche at the moment and he didnt have any 6 months ago, but I have a mate going later this month and might fancy a Wright Flyer.

I`d say no as i`ve never personally seen any, although Bremont is familiar to those who know their watches, its not an household name such as many others are, i may be wrong though.

Shaygate
On 07/09/2019 at 01:40, nzwolfgang said:

So send him photo on line and ask. 

You can try doing that but I've seen a few posts saying that he rarely, if ever, replies to emails. 

Whiskyjack

Miyota replicas are not the top of line replicas.  AAA replicas should actually be using the real ETA movements.  Bought a Chinese one (Vacheron Overseas) for USD120 almost 18 years ago and had the movement verified by an independent watchmaker at servicing.  Had the sapphire glass, water proof and kept good time (but not Chronometer good) for about four years before it hit the crapper.  

That fake actually got me into real luxury watches!

Edited by Whiskyjack
Typo