hpool1

Mr Jacks Grade AAA Copy Watches

vivid2

Does he have some Tag Heuer or Breitling in stock, or is every watch on order?

I'm not sure what he has in stock because I was only looking at Rolexes, but he did have a few different makes of watches to see. I paid them 50% as a deposit and they had the watch in 48 hours. I think they're stocked in Bangkok.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Does he have some Tag Heuer or Breitling in stock, or is every watch on order?

The stock he carries is very limited (because of BiB raids). I bought an Omega Seamaster (pictured below) 3 weeks ago from him for 3,000THB,,,I am delighted with it. He had a few Brietlings in stock. He offers next day delivery on anything you fancy from his Ipad.

As others have said, there are 2 other threads covering every conceivable question about purchasing snide watches in Pattaya.

Omega Jack2 007.JPG

hpool1

I bought that exact watch from Mr. Jack's in late August. I have a very expensive real day date in 18k and it's just way too valuable to wear to Thailand, and I wanted a watch that can show dual time zones. So a GMT Master II was just perfect. The day-night bezel in blue and black contrasts very well with the black dial. The quality of the reproduction is just amazing, and it keeps perfect time.

It's hard to believe that someone can produce a watch with this level of craftsmanship for a little over 1% of the cost of a real GMT Master.

The cost was 4000 THB, and the quality is remarkable.

Thats the exact one i want, hope i can someway get hes email and ask him to order it for december

per anum

T

Im coming to pattaya december and looking to buy a grade AAA Watch, how much does he roughly charge for rolexs this grade as iv been quoted £280 here in england and these copys are top notch you have to be good to know fake from real. The watch im after is a Rolex GMT Master II if anyone is close to mr jacks it would be appreciated to try get a price or get some way to contact him.

The GMT Master 2 with the red and blue bezel is very nice but if I were to get myself a Rolex, it would be a Daytona Cosmograph.......wow!! Till I can afford one, I will stick to my Omega Constellation. 

Harvey707

It's hard to believe that someone can produce a watch with this level of craftsmanship for a little over 1% of the cost of a real GMT Master.

The cost was 4000 THB, and the quality is remarkable.

Which tells you precisely one thing. Mark up on luxury watches (if you can call them that) is extortionate and normally 2000%

vivid2

Thats the exact one i want, hope i can someway get hes email and ask him to order it for december

I doubt that he'll take an order without a deposit...he seems to like cash upfront. But I don't think you have to worry unless you're only going to be in Pattaya for a very limited time. He can get the watch in 24 to 48 hours.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447478373.291462.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1447478391.940600.jpg

socrates

I doubt that he'll take an order without a deposit...he seems to like cash upfront. But I don't think you have to worry unless you're only going to be in Pattaya for a very limited time. He can get the watch in 24 to 48 hours.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1447478373.291462.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1447478391.940600.jpg

I ordered 3 of these a week ago he was unable to get them - unless he forgot to place the order

lantern

Went in to order a Rolex in August. Girl said it would be in next day. It wasn't.

Went to the other guy at the back of the market just along from Tucom.

Got an Oyster Perpetual for $120 AUD.

Daddee

Has anyone actualy had a any grade watches of him ?

bought  a fake submariner for around 100 bucks... nothing but trouble, had to go back to the shop all told maybe a dozen times over two trips... since my last trip it has come undone again, threw it in a drawer and put my real tag back on, hahaha.

if you're gonna buy one, get a better one than I did!  I have heard great stuff about Jack and he was always willing to fix the damn thing, but it was not a positive buying experience for me.

Pumpuynarak

Yes....all Rolex watches made today are wound when they are moved around. And my watches will usually stop running a day or so after I take them off. And it's a real pain to reset them each time I want to wear them, so I bought an automatic watch winder. It's a little machine that holds 2 watches and it rotates the watches throughout the day to keep them wound. The one I bought has adjustments to set the number of rotations per day, and also the direction of the rotation....either clockwise or counterclockwise or a combination of the two. I paid 2000 THB for it, and I'm totally satisfied with it.

Thats amazing, what an invention. I've got 8 good copy Rolexes which i alternate wearing and get seriously pissed off with resetting.

Where do you buy ?

Pumpuynarak

Which tells you precisely one thing. Mark up on luxury watches (if you can call them that) is extortionate and normally 2000%

Exactly, when i bought my first two tone datejust back in 1995 the fixed retail was 3150GBP, the little jewellry shop in Torquay high street offered me the one in the shop window for 2650 cash.

Pumpuynarak

bought  a fake submariner for around 100 bucks... nothing but trouble, had to go back to the shop all told maybe a dozen times over two trips... since my last trip it has come undone again, threw it in a drawer and put my real tag back on, hahaha.

if you're gonna buy one, get a better one than I did!  I have heard great stuff about Jack and he was always willing to fix the damn thing, but it was not a positive buying experience for me.

Your's was a friday afternoon build lol

I must have bought 12 to date, not from Mr Jack i have to say but they all come from the same Bangkok source Chinatown if i'm correct. I've only had a problem with the very first one i bought, a submariner from Mr Wong in 2009 and it was put right with no problems. I've never paid anymore than 3K for any of them and they are real good looking quality copies, i'm happy and continue to buy as i give them away to friends and family when they come over to visit me. I've currently got 4 on order.

Daddee

I will be bringing it with me and will go see mister Jack again, nice guy...

vivid2

Thats amazing, what an invention. I've got 8 good copy Rolexes which i alternate wearing and get seriously pissed off with resetting.

Where do you buy ?

I got mine from Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/Versa-Automatic-Double-Watch-Winder/dp/B005P1C55W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1447633803&sr=8-2&keywords=Auto+watch+winder

but I've seen them all over including eBay.

You can buy models made for home use that are designed to hold from 1 to 4 watches, but there are professional models that can hold many more. They're designed for use in jewelry and watch stores and they're VERY expensive.

Luk Dee

Do they have high quality skeleton watches in the catalogue (e.g. Patek Philippe), or would these be too complicated to replicate?

Does anyone have Jack's email address?

img_close_up_5180_1G_3.jpg

Edited by Luk Dee

Pumpuynarak

I got mine from Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/Versa-Automatic-Double-Watch-Winder/dp/B005P1C55W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1447633803&sr=8-2&keywords=Auto+watch+winder

but I've seen them all over including eBay.

You can buy models made for home use that are designed to hold from 1 to 4 watches, but there are professional models that can hold many more. They're designed for use in jewelry and watch stores and they're VERY expensive.

Thanks for that, interesting.

Yeah i saw the original price on Amazon before they reduced it and that was only the two watch version lol

welshbrah

They all source from the same place, China.

You're better off sourcing online, the ones I've seen in Pattaya were definitely not the high end reps available online.

Pumpuynarak

They all source from the same place, China.

You're better off sourcing online, the ones I've seen in Pattaya were definitely not the high end reps available online.

But if you live here ya gotta get them through customs which can be fraught with problems.

princeofwales

He is really good at servicing real watches too

He serviced my omega for less tham 100 dollars

Had a quote for 550 in Australia

The Blue-Eyed Sheikh

Does he have exotic movements in his catalog? I always wanted one of these:

audemars-piguet-star-wheel-watch.jpg

but they ran about $10,000 for the genuine article when last I looked.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Do they have high quality skeleton watches in the catalogue (e.g. Patek Philippe), or would these be too complicated to replicate?

Does anyone have Jack's email address?

Jack sells these type of watches, upwards of 10,000 THB.

Luk Dee

Jack sells these type of watches, upwards of 10,000 THB.

Thanks for the info LW, I sent him an email earlier and he said he would check and get back to me.

Edited by Luk Dee

batmn123

Hi folks,

Regarding Mr. Jack's, it's been a few years now, 2013, but I made a purchase from him and can say that I was very impressed. I paid top dollar, 10,000 baht, for a Rolex Sea Dweller and to this day the watch runs like a charm. It's exact even down to the smallest detail and keeps excellent time.

What impressed me the most was that he took the watch apart and tested it electronically to ensure it kept good time. The watch he had in stock didn't so he brought in another. The fact that he did not try to pass forward a watch that did not meet his standard was exceptional in my mind.

In regard to the price, it is what it is. I tried to deal, see if the price was better if I bought two but he politely declined. It may take him a day or two to get in what you want but quality and service is definitely worth it.

I'm sending a pal to him tomorrow in the hopes of having him find me another!

petermik

They dont make copy Rolex with battery any more

Tell that to the guy selling them on soi Bukhaow market tues/friday :Think1:

newone

He is really good at servicing real watches too

He serviced my omega for less tham 100 dollars

Had a quote for 550 in Australia

Like anything you get what you pay for, cant believe you let him near a genuine watch!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk