Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

hpool1

Mr Jacks Grade AAA Copy Watches

hpool1

Im coming to pattaya december and looking to buy a grade AAA Watch, how much does he roughly charge for rolexs this grade as iv been quoted £280 here in england and these copys are top notch you have to be good to know fake from real. The watch im after is a Rolex GMT Master II if anyone is close to mr jacks it would be appreciated to try get a price or get some way to contact him.

eanto

Wait for Jack, he see you right for a lot less.

Pheat

Im coming to pattaya december and looking to buy a grade AAA Watch, how much does he roughly charge for rolexs this grade as iv been quoted £280 here in england and these copys are top notch you have to be good to know fake from real. The watch im after is a Rolex GMT Master II if anyone is close to mr jacks it would be appreciated to try get a price or get some way to contact him.

Jack will sell you one for £279

Pheat

Or save up and buy a genuine Rolex

hpool1

Or save up and buy a genuine Rolex

Why take ur time out to reply absolute shyte

Harvey707

Where is the Guy located to ??

charl

Hi hpool 1

I have got his number and email if you want it as I've had a fair few off him over the years , for something like your after probably two prices for an OK which is still good around 3000 baht or for the best of the best around 7000 these are just my guesstimates but I can send you his details let me know , I will b over myself for 3 weeks Xmas can't wait

Cheers

hpool1

Soi buakho, second shop along from pattaya klang entrance says mr jack on window

Harvey707

I've got a Casio which was the forerunner to the Edifice. For the life of me when I got a battery change its been impossible to reset the time !!

I've had multiple thai guys looking at with 200 Baht on the table for them !!  None have been able to do it !!   Will see if Jack can sort it !!   If you read online reports these watches plus the Edifice are a nightmare to suss out

pej

Use google maps = jacks watches pattaya

Skjermbilde 2015-11-12 kl. 01.51.37.png

hpool1

Has anyone actualy had a any grade watches of him ?

brutox

Hi hpool 1

I have got his number and email if you want it as I've had a fair few off him over the years , for something like your after probably two prices for an OK which is still good around 3000 baht or for the best of the best around 7000 these are just my guesstimates but I can send you his details let me know , I will b over myself for 3 weeks Xmas can't wait

Cheers

.. hey, charl .. I'd be grateful if you PM'd me Mr. Jack's contact coordinates .. thanks!

Jarrod2518

Last year I invested in a high end rep Rolex model from Jack. I had a few minor problems with it which Jack fixed though did not rush to do the job. I found that if you leave it off more than a day it stops. I like to change watches every few days so this means I have to reset it regularly, a bit of an inconvenience. Result - stays in a drawer in my dresser to be exhumed on rare occasions.

zizix13

im sorry but 5k us for a watch is a bit much and that the low end cheap one i think if i was in the market i would buy one of these fake ones long as they look nice and work well who cares not much of a watch person but the realone is a nice watch just not 5k plus nice 

Pumpuynarak

Last year I invested in a high end rep Rolex model from Jack. I had a few minor problems with it which Jack fixed though did not rush to do the job. I found that if you leave it off more than a day it stops. I like to change watches every few days so this means I have to reset it regularly, a bit of an inconvenience. Result - stays in a drawer in my dresser to be exhumed on rare occasions.

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't the real Rolex have to be wound and set before use, they are only self winding when you are wearing. A battery version although better from the point of view of never having to reset and wind is not really like the real mcoy, but i could be wrong lol

I did have a real one back in the UK but that was a long time ago. I take your point though, it does get rather tiresome having to wind and reset everytime you want to wear. 

Crocket

Save your money, had several from jaks and Zara's in the market, you may just get what you pay for.

£1500 - £1750 gets you a nice secondhand Rolex with warranty here in the UK.

Mine a 6694 cost £1700 2 yrs warranty.

It's worth it in the end, because when your asked, is this a copy ? your face will tell the true never mind what you say.

post-41419-0-88767100-1447307637_thumb.jpeg

socrates

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't the real Rolex have to be wound and set before use, they are only self winding when you are wearing. A battery version although better from the point of view of never having to reset and wind is not really like the real mcoy, but i could be wrong lol

I did have a real one back in the UK but that was a long time ago. I take your point though, it does get rather tiresome having to wind and reset everytime you want to wear. 

They dont make copy Rolex with battery any more

hpool1

Does mr jacks have a email or facebook or anything had a search about but cant seem to find anything ?

Lloydies

Hi hpool 1

Cheers

Can you send me his details please

hpool1

Hi hpool 1

Cheers

Hi mate just seen this yes could you pm me hes email,

Thanks

Craven Moorehead

Walked by his shop 3 straight days to say hi, his shop is open, but may be on holiday. I have a AAA rolex from him, had it for a few years, runs perfect. I don't think he can get them as easily as he could a couple of years ago. Also, limited selection. He told me last year it has something to do with the military making it harder to get them into country, but, if your in town, stop by and ask, very nice guy. Will walk by in a couple of days, if he's there, I will ask him, and PM you

vivid2

I bought that exact watch from Mr. Jack's in late August. I have a very expensive real day date in 18k and it's just way too valuable to wear to Thailand, and I wanted a watch that can show dual time zones. So a GMT Master II was just perfect. The day-night bezel in blue and black contrasts very well with the black dial. The quality of the reproduction is just amazing, and it keeps perfect time.

It's hard to believe that someone can produce a watch with this level of craftsmanship for a little over 1% of the cost of a real GMT Master.

The cost was 4000 THB, and the quality is remarkable.

pej

Does he have some Tag Heuer or Breitling in stock, or is every watch on order?

vivid2

Yes....all Rolex watches made today are wound when they are moved around. And my watches will usually stop running a day or so after I take them off. And it's a real pain to reset them each time I want to wear them, so I bought an automatic watch winder. It's a little machine that holds 2 watches and it rotates the watches throughout the day to keep them wound. The one I bought has adjustments to set the number of rotations per day, and also the direction of the rotation....either clockwise or counterclockwise or a combination of the two. I paid 2000 THB for it, and I'm totally satisfied with it.