IGNORED

Early morning flights

Donny tom

What's people verdicts on early morning flights?

Basically I'm flying at 0830 from bkk to man, I'm dreading setting off in the middle of night incase the taxi driver is late or doesn't turn up! Whats your experiences on the this. Unfortunately at the time of booking I didn't really want to worry about time setting off whereas the time I'm back in Manchester as I need to be back at work the day after!

Considering breaking the trip short in pattaya and having a few nights or at least last night in Bangkok so at least I'm closer to the airport.

You could stay at the airport for the last night.

Just check what time their Airport transfers start.

There is the Novotel hotel at the terminal but it's very expensive.

Otherwise, I guess pre-book your taxi for around 4am from Pattaya.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I think its ok!

Its usually the time i'd be going to bed ....so i'd sit in the seat and Zzzzzz

No traffic worries at that time of the night and swampy will be less hectic.

What a horrible time for the flight to be leaving!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

i have done this before if you leave at 5.00am you will get to airport by 6.30am easy,then you have 2 hours till flight,if your taxi did not turn up for whatever reason you can find another in a few minutes with no problem,dont worry!

Never had a problem when using Pattayacentral.com with the driver not turning up. my usual flight is at 02-40.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

You could stay at the airport for the last night.

Just check what time their Airport transfers start.

There is the Novotel hotel at the terminal but it's very expensive.

Otherwise, I guess pre-book your taxi for around 4am from Pattaya.

Plenty of the Middle East Carriers have early morning flights out of Bangkok Qatar Oman Etihad Emirates all allowing for connections back to the uk landing around 6/7pm at Heathrow allowing the Carrier to turn around the aircraft for their flights back to the Emirates.

Pre book taxi for 4am as Davidge rightly says get you there nicely 3 hours before departure. I use Mr T and have never had issues early morning. You can rest assured in an emergency reception staff can lay on a taxi at 10 minutes notice if it came to it.

My return flight on Oman in December leaves 09.05 and I'll book for 04.30 likewise

Why don't you stay one night in Bangkok? No need to stay in the hotels close by the airport. Stay in any of the hotels between Nana and Cowboy. Plenty of girls in gogo bars in Nana, Cowboy or FL on Sukhumvit road would happy to spend your last night in Thailand with you. Just make sure you ask for a wake up call from the hotel and/or set your alarm. If you leave your hotel at Nana at around 6am. There is no traffic in Bangkok at that hour. You will be in BKK in 30 minutes. Taxi will cost you about 300 Thb by meter include toll. You have 2 hours to check in and go through immigration. You may have enough time to have a quick breakfast at the airport.

Yeah I've stayed in the Sukhumvit area a few times. I enjoy visiting Soi Cowboy and Nana briefly before I return home.

What sux is leaving for a 2am flight and passing all the bars open and in full swing.

Archived