IGNORED

Thai-English Translator

Elloran

Where can i find a good english speaking that can translate to thai or the other way around ? I cant read thai font

Where can i find a good english speaking that can translate to thai or the other way around ? I cant read thai font

where are you based

where are you based

According to his avatar, in the land of the banned!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I use the google translate app on my iPhone, it does the job fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the google translate app on my iPhone, it does the job fine okay         

there are some wild stuff coming out of those translations that make absolutely no sense at all.   something really simple then all good

they click thai is good and does it word for word, showing all the options that word and each word means.    Its still hard to figure out what they want.  some obviously use a translator to send me something in English, ......what the fuck did they put in to get that sill output ? :)

there are some wild stuff coming out of those translations that make absolutely no sense at all. something really simple then all good

they click thai is good and does it word for word, showing all the options that word and each word means. Its still hard to figure out what they want.

Yeah I've noticed that a couple of times, I usually just guess what she's trying to tell me when it comes out nonsense.

click thai, free on the computer, charge on the phone......... put in a sentence in thai and it translates each word for you, one at a time      http://www.clickthai-online.com/wbtde/dictionary.php

I use this as well. Excellent app. Just be aware sometimes it will still make no sense if your girl is from Isan and writing a message based on Isan language. App called Translate on my google phone is free and excellent as well.

Google Translate is garbage. Use Thai-Language.com  http://www.thai-language.com/

Works really well as an accurate translator and dictionary. It also puts together phrases/sentences that are correct.

+1

I use the app on my phone works a lot better than google translate.

Search-Thai English dictionary

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I usually use google translate, not only for thai translations. In the app for mobiles you can download language packages to use the software offline. But i have made the experience that the online translation, especially on computers are more accurate than the offline translation. So better be online or use the translator in your browser.

Archived