IGNORED

Green Signal Suite

iwatchcredits

Anyone know anything about the green signal suite? can't seem to find much info around here on it. location good? rooms nice and clean? any info is appreciated

Any idea where it's located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Its advertised on both Expedia & booking.com , although they have it in 2 different locations

Its advertised on both Expedia & booking.com , although they have it in 2 different locations

Thats odd.. 

I wonder which one the BM was referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Its at the third road end of soi excite. Handy for Bliss, but apart from that i have no info, just walked past it a few times.

Thanks for pin-pointing the location, which is good for LK Metro etc

The rooms are pretty basic from the pictures/descriptions I've seen, but it is around 500/600bt a night  :)

Archived