IGNORED

view talay 6

Gas Man

Hi    I have just booked view talay 6   arrive on the 23rd dec for 10 nights

I booked with honeys and paid 19500 baht  the condo is on the 14th floor Hilton side

Anybody have any experience of this place ?   does the price sound ok ?

thanks   Gas man

Hi    I have just booked view talay 6   arrive on the 23rd dec for 10 nights

I booked with honeys and paid 19500 baht  the condo is on the 14th floor Hilton side

Anybody have any experience of this place ?   does the price sound ok ?

thanks   Gas man

The price is right, I have paid 1900-2500 a night but I am usually on level 21-25.

Level 14 you wont get the best view if you count from the bottom (pic) that is level 3

post-54428-0-98650100-1447104853.jpg

Great place to stay bang in the middle of the action easy to get every where my favourite place to stay

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

This might sound silly   but can you get a good nights sleep?  IE is it Noisy  ??

thanks    GM

There's construction started next door - but on the other side of the building to you.

There's a thread on it somewhere. Apparently has not been a problem recently.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

This might sound silly   but can you get a good nights sleep?  IE is it Noisy  ??

thanks    GM

The higher you go the better regarding no noise but overall it is no problem 

Good chance you'll be looking into the car park or the upper wall of it.  I think at about 16th floor you would be at the roof line of the mall so need to be above that for any view.  If there is construction on the other side you should be sheltered from that noise but will get intermittent car alarms going off numerous times a day from what I assume to be idiots that can't remember where they parked their cars.  VT6 is probably the best location right on beach road and in the center of Pattaya.  Good access to transport in both directions and walking distance to many watering holes plus the mall next door.

That's a fair price given you're booked for the height of high season and Honey will take good care of you.

I live in VT6 every other month. Condo on 24th floor Hilton side 2nd Road end. Excellent place to stay and pretty quiet on that side apart from the odd car alarm (as mentioned). Beer bar complex across the road is pretty good (Daokai bar at the front is a sort of 'local' for me sometimes. Plenty of amenities such as laundry, mini marts, massage and food on the main entrance floor. Use Hope laundry at the 2nd Road end as all the others are pretty slow and disorganised IMHO. Easy to get to anywhere from....perfect just about. Back again at the end of the month. Drop me a PM if you fancy meeting up for a few beers as I should be back 24/25th.

Cheers

FlipperSoi8

I live in VT6 every other month. Condo on 24th floor Hilton side 2nd Road end. Excellent place to stay and pretty quiet on that side apart from the odd car alarm (as mentioned). Beer bar complex across the road is pretty good (Daokai bar at the front is a sort of 'local' for me sometimes. Plenty of amenities such as laundry, mini marts, massage and food on the main entrance floor. Use Hope laundry at the 2nd Road end as all the others are pretty slow and disorganised IMHO. Easy to get to anywhere from....perfect just about. Back again at the end of the month. Drop me a PM if you fancy meeting up for a few beers as I should be back 24/25th.

Cheers

FlipperSoi8

Do you know John, american guy living on 25th floor Walking Street side ?

VT6 is the BEST location to stay in Pattaya with everything being very convenient.

On the north side, facing Naklua and the CF Mall, you have almost NO view below the 18th floor.

And, unfortunately, after the Kantary is built it will probably be worse on the WS side.

thanks    GM

lived here 5 years 14th floor View Talay 6. Pretty quiet, unless you get noisy bastards next door. Very central, beach road one side second Rd the other.

Noise is only an issue when they are gutting a room with power tools. It happens every now and then. Don't forget the ear plugs.

Use Hope laundry at the 2nd Road end as all the others are pretty slow and disorganised IMHO. 

Thanks for that tip, FlipperSoi8!

I'm not staying at VT6, but plan to use the laundry services there -- there are quite a few, so it's good to be pointed to one that another BM recommends!  

Have stayed last 2 trips VT6 25th floor north side, view is good & minimal noise. As mentioned before great location, amenities & I have found most of the staff in the complex to be friendly. 

I think the higher the floor the better & definitely north side. Have booked with Tik/Dancewatchers & had no issues however think I may try Honey next time.

Have stayed there twice throu dance watchers, am there for 30 days from 16 dec on the 22 floor pattaya side, booked this time with honeys, very good to deal with,

Honeys have said on there web site that the construction next store has been stopped for a few weeks now, paid 1500 bath per night,

I know it cheaper at jomotiom beach at vt2 ,

But vt6 is so close to everything,

See you guys at xmas

I booked with Honeys on the 19th floor a few months back and enjoyed it. There was some noise from the mall and 2nd road bars, but it wasn't a big deal. This was my view:

VT6_Pano.jpg

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

• 2 weeks later...

Have stayed there twice throu dance watchers, am there for 30 days from 16 dec on the 22 floor pattaya side, booked this time with honeys, very good to deal with,

Honeys have said on there web site that the construction next store has been stopped for a few weeks now, paid 1500 bath per night,

I know it cheaper at jomotiom beach at vt2 ,

But vt6 is so close to everything,

See you guys at xmas

Can't wait until I get there the end of Feb..booked on a high floor thanks to everyones "on the scene"reports.This is a stupid question that may have already been answered but here goes..if bringing a guest for the night,is there anyone doing a ID card check in the lobby? Many thanks,MM

Can't wait until I get there the end of Feb..booked on a high floor thanks to everyones "on the scene"reports.This is a stupid question that may have already been answered but here goes..if bringing a guest for the night,is there anyone doing a ID card check in the lobby? Many thanks,MM

There is security in the lobby by the lifts who will make a note of a girls ID if you wish.

Use Hope laundry at the 2nd Road end as all the others are pretty slow and disorganised IMHO.

Thanks for that tip, FlipperSoi8!

I'm not staying at VT6, but plan to use the laundry services there -- there are quite a few, so it's good to be pointed to one that another BM recommends!  

Quick follow-up -- I used Hope Laundry as you suggested, and she did a great job (and at about 15% of the price the Hilton would have charged me!)

Highly recommended

• 4 weeks later...

I've been searching but can't seem to find a thread I was looking at a few months ago that has lots of pics and details of the progress of the construction going on next to VT6.  If someone has a link to that thread, please post it. Thanks!

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

• 4 weeks later...

I booked through Cando Property and had a good experience; very professional and supportive, great WiFi.

Going back with them again this coming May.

Cheers,

Thomas

Archived