Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lift/elevator/ground floor required. No stairs

gruesome

Hi guys,

After years of lurking and a little bit of posting I am finally coming to Pattaya in Feb/March 2016. My brother and I fly into Phuket Feb 25 and leave Mar 9. Still working on how to split the 13 days of holiday between Phuket and Pattaya. So as not to confuse issues I am only asking about Pattaya accommodation in this post. Will be in town for somewhere between 5-10 days depending on what we decide.

My brother has mobility issues and can not use stairs so a lift is definitely required unless we can get ground floor accommodation.

We are mainly coming for relaxing and to meet ladies.

Want to find accommodation close to a lot of action since walking long distances is difficult. Of course we can get taxis, but it would be nice not to have to travel far to find a lady friend.

Fully open to the idea of a 2 bedroom place (separate bedrooms though, not twin bed type thing. I don't want to see him parading around naked) so I can be on hand to help my brother if he has any dramas (prone to falls), or joined/connected rooms. Completely separate rooms is fine if the place suits our needs though.

Now, our combined budget is 6000 baht a night (or obviously 3000 baht each) which I like to think would get us a reasonably nice place since I've seen some ok places from 700 baht a night. 

Looking at everything around is doing my head in so I am asking for help. I thought about the Queen Vic on Soi 6 because there is a ground floor room, and I could get the jacuzzi suite upstairs, and Soi 6 is a pretty mad place from what I can see. However, the ground floor room probably isn't as flash as what my brother would like. My brother suggested Secrets because it was close to Walking St and has its own bar with girls there. But unsure if it has stairs/lift etc. He also thought about staying there a couple days to meet the girls and then rent their 2 bedroom villa for the remainder of the time and take gals LT. 

Please make some suggestions for us.

Sunview on Soi Bukhao has adjoining rooms with seperate bathrooms and has a lift. Right next to action street and you would get for half your budget

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Basaya beach resort on beach road meets most of your criteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Residence Garden has 2 bedroom apartments service by a lift.  2500 a night if you email direct and request FLB Bar rate (Freelancer Bar). It has ground floor rooms also.

Not sure about transport though.  Taxi probably the best option?  Get a number of a driver to pick up and drop off as you need.

Secrets will not be suitable no lifts or ground floor rooms , not sure about the villa

How about Page 10 or Intimate hotel , both pretty central , right on the Baht Bus route , so easy to get home from , lifts and door staff to assist if required

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

If walking is an issue I would give Phuket a miss as taxis and tuk tuk's are a ripoff there. Pattaya has the baht buses 10baht is all you pay. With your budget you shouldn't have a problem finding a room. Anywhere on Beach Road or on Second Road would be the best for you guys as both on baht bus route so easy to get to WS, Soi 6 and also Soi Buakhao.

Enjoy your trip guys, I'm in LOS Feb-6 to Feb-29.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

Archived