IGNORED

Love and Happiness make life more meaningful agree ?!

gilloran

Without hiding to anyone ,living peacefully and proud with your own partner , if not proud meaning no love . Agree?

If you and your partner are proud of each other.

Doesn't mean you are happy or in love.

Pride is killer!!!

Happiness is the more important of the two factors IMHO.

For many years I watched helplessly as a friend was in love with a woman who had flaws that made me avoid even meeting her. At times, when on holiday in New Zealand for instance, they were happy. But more often she was making unreasonable demands on him and making him miserable. After 15 years, he finally saw the light and dumped her. It could have been worse, at least they weren't married so there were no divorce costs. He got married earlier this year to someone he met two years ago, and it looks like they are truly in love and really happy together.

In my case, for a long time I tried to marry a woman I met at work. The struggle caused me a degree of unhappiness until I eventually lost interest. I then found myself very happy living alone (especially on holidays in Thailand).

Chance brought me to meet Mrs Colin. We both love each other and are happy as Larry living together. 

Happiness is the more important of the two factors IMHO.

For many years I watched helplessly as a friend was in love with a woman who had flaws that made me avoid even meeting her. At times, when on holiday in New Zealand for instance, they were happy. But more often she was making unreasonable demands on him and making him miserable. After 15 years, he finally saw the light and dumped her. It could have been worse, at least they weren't married so there were no divorce costs. He got married earlier this year to someone he met two years ago, and it looks like they are truly in love and really happy together.

In my case, for a long time I tried to marry a woman I met at work. The struggle caused me a degree of unhappiness until I eventually lost interest. I then found myself very happy living alone (especially on holidays in Thailand).

Chance brought me to meet Mrs Colin. We both love each other and are happy as Larry living together.

Congrats! Being unhappy at times is normal. But when it's persistent....time to move on.

All the best for the future :)

It took me 43 years to find the right girl....well worth the wait

Congrats lloydie ! I know someone at the age of 47 but havent find the right person for him and the afraid to face the person makes him happy

If you and your partner are proud of each other.

Doesn't mean you are happy or in love.

Pride is killer!!!

Being proud of your partner that means your inlove specially wheb walking holding hands kissing infront in public places but if you cant do that that means you are ashamed with your parner.

Being with someone for whatever reason or bec its an easy option i think thats when the pride killer enter.

Happiness is the greatest joy on earth!

i'm calling WTF on this post .  google translate thai to english ?. or english as a second language ? OP where you from ?

i'm calling WTF on this post .  google translate thai to english ?. or english as a second language ? OP where you from ?

I dont need your opinion ,thanks for the interest reading although YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.

Being proud of your partner that means your inlove specially wheb walking holding hands kissing infront in public places but if you cant do that that means you are ashamed with your parner.

Being with someone for whatever reason or bec its an easy option i think thats when the pride killer enter.

Happiness is the greatest joy on earth!

I agree totally that happiness is what we all aspire for.

Being in love, and being happy means you will be proud for everyone to know you are a couple.

Loving my kids and my wife is the greatest feeling as long as the love is reciprocated.

When their behaviour in Public is unacceptable, I may not feel proud, but I still love them :D

That is true love.

I agree totally that happiness is what we all aspire for.

Being in love, and being happy means you will be proud for everyone to know you are a couple.

Loving my kids and my wife is the greatest feeling as long as the love is reciprocated.

When their behaviour in Public is unacceptable, I may not feel proud, but I still love them :D

That is true love.

Indeed at my age of 48 i can totally san i already found my happiness which really does matter . Time flies by and we really doesnt know whats gonna happen to us so in just a blink of an eye we can die so to those wankers i know around there find and go with the person who and what makes you happy

Archived