Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sofitel Manila

adamace

I've stayed here twice over the last few years. Location is good only a 3 minute taxi ride from the very big Mall Of Asia. As you enter the lobby area is very classy. More of a classic style hotel rather than ultra modern. The restaurant is brilliant with easily the best buffet breakfast i have ever seen. The rooms are very roomy with decent bathrooms with good size showers. Beds are king and very comfortable. Rooms have balconies with great views of the bay and the pool below if you get that room type which i have been lucky enough to have. The pool is huge with slides for the kids (and adults who are still kids lol). 

Pics below are of the room and the hotel. The pics of the pool from above and Manila Bay were taken from my balcony.

SAM_1686.JPG

SAM_1687.JPG

SAM_1688.JPG

SAM_1682.JPG

SAM_1683.JPG

SAM_1684.JPG

SAM_1685.JPG

SAM_2055.JPG

SAM_1692.JPG

SAM_2070.JPG

SAM_2071.JPG

SAM_2072.JPG

SAM_2082.JPG

SAM_2081.JPG

have you tried their buffet?

Yes last time I stayed there for 3 nights, I had the breakfast buffet included and it was outstanding.

Well  the first time was $150 a night without the breakfast buffet and when I arrived they wanted an extra $50 dollars(Australian) a day for the breakfast buffet so I politely declined lol. Got a great deal the second time about a year ago. Got it for $150 a night with the buffet included, which is definitely the best buffet breakfast I've ever seen. Not a cheap hotel, but it is a 5 star hotel.

Archived