IGNORED

Bella Villa Metro

IWANEJ

Has anyone stayed at this hotel in the last 12 months only I was wondering what the general opinion was in value for money terms. only it has come on the radar as in the affordable range recently. Some of the reviews state its a bit dated, can any bm's confirm the condition and service at the hotel, thanks

I spent my last 3 days there one trip, I had been staying in its sister hotel on Soi 4, Bella Villa Prima, and they had started doing building work in the basement  at 9am in the morning, the drilling was vibrating up the wall, and given that I sleep from around 5am till 12pm, it was no good at all. I complained and they transferred me to the Metro hotel for the last 3 days.

The Metro hotel was ok, but a little out of the way from the main attractions. The decor in the rooms is BRIGHT, I had lime green and pink walls!!

I can highly recommend Bella Villa Prima though, Ive stayed there 7 times, prices are really good too. Its perfect for Food, beach Road and the main attractions, Check it out

I spent my last 3 days there one trip, I had been staying in its sister hotel on Soi 4, Bella Villa Prima, and they had started doing building work in the basement  at 9am in the morning, the drilling was vibrating up the wall, and given that I sleep from around 5am till 12pm, it was no good at all. I complained and they transferred me to the Metro hotel for the last 3 days.

The Metro hotel was ok, but a little out of the way from the main attractions. The decor in the rooms is BRIGHT, I had lime green and pink walls!!

I can highly recommend Bella Villa Prima though, Ive stayed there 7 times, prices are really good too. Its perfect for Food, beach Road and the main attractions, Check it out

Thanks Aquaracer, I will

• 2 weeks later...

I was just looking at that hotel. Is it guest-friendly or do they have a joiner-fee? Thank you.

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

Best Bella - The one on Naklua 24 Alley - Security is good and the WiFi is fast - Staff is very friendly. No joiner fee when I last stay there in July. The hotel cost is not cheap compare to others. I have stayed at the Best Bella at least three time and no complaints.

I was just looking at that hotel. Is it guest-friendly or do they have a joiner-fee? Thank you.

Yes its guest friendly, but I only ever take one girl back at a time, so can't tell you if they charge for a 2nd guest.

Archived