IGNORED

Is it possible to book a flight with changeable outbound date?

JR Hartley

Hi all. Flying from UK (hopefully) I posted this on another forum on PA but I am getting desperate. Im planning the 3 week holiday preferabley for the first week in november up until just after loi kratong as arranged with my thai gf. Things are getting a bit iffy at work recently and i may not be able to have the exact dates that i intend to book. Does anyone know if you can book Flexi fare flights and who are the best airline to do it with? Or would I just have to book the flight and then hope I can change it if it comes on top in work? I basically want a ticket that I may eventually have to change with less hassle/cost etc. What ticket am i looking for guys???

All opinions/advice would be more than welcome ,once again;Thanks in advance guys !

Not a problem at all, book C-class ( or Y in economy) and you can do just about anything with the ticket, change dates, route, refund FOC, but freedom comes with a price.

From what I understand most airlines will allow a change to outbound date assuming the date you're changing to has availability & you pay a fee. I suppose the best way to check is by contacting the airline direct & by verifying should you book through an agent.

From what I understand most airlines will allow a change to outbound date assuming the date you're changing to has availability & you pay a fee. I suppose the best way to check is by contacting the airline direct & by verifying should you book through an agent.

Pay a change fee and difference in fare. If the new fare is less than already paid it can be credited to the change fee.

Thanks guys I phoned travel trolley and got a good flight Nov5 from lhr to bkk via Paris for £471 with an extra fee of 130 quid if I have to change (plus the fare difference if applicable).Not sure what the fare difference could be though.but 471 is a good price for Thailand.

Archived