IGNORED

hotel choices

zizix13

been a long time since i have realy been to pattaya to monger last few were with the wife so no other girls this next trip will be me and a friend. wife will be in surin time for some fun 

i booked at the A ONE STAR hotel was cheap 265$us for 6 night 2 rooms and then got to see some bad reviews and 1000baht to bring a girl other things as well but the 1k baht to bring a girl thats more than the room price so i cancled the reservations now i am looking for a new hotel to stay at i like staying in north pattaya soi3 area but is not a must i do like it their as it is a bit quieter less bars and such i have stayed at the apex hotel for the price but this is my friends first trip and most likley only trip so am looking for a good hotel with no fees to bring a girl i have seen a list of hotels that hafe a fee but havnt found one with hotels that dont charge i am thinking of booking at sunshine vista i have stayed here a few times in the past and was never charged i called them to see if that has changed and was told 100b which is fine if i had to pay much better than 1kbaht sabai lodge on soi 2 i think i read 500b joiner charge i cant ever remember paying a joiner for any hotel i stayed in 10 years ago so this is now to me and not to my liking probably to no mongers liking any way if someone has a suggestion for a hotel 1k baht a night or near their sunshine vista 1500b a night more than what i really want to pay but i will if i can not find a hotel to my liking any help is much appreciated 

Have a look in this thread: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-13

Updated Oct 8th, 2015 from BM Daddee

hotels that charge extra when you show up with two or more girls

24/7 hotel, 500 baht

A-1 Star, 1000 baht

All LK hotels 500 baht

Ambiance hotel , 300 baht

April Suites 500 baht

Areca 500 baht

At Mind Serviced Residence 700 baht

August Suites 500 baht

Aya boutique hotel charges 900 baht

Bay Breeze, 400 baht

Bella villa prima 1000 baht

Discovery Beach hotel, 1000 per guest, even for the first one!!!

Dynasty Inn, 300 baht

Eastin Soi 8 1000 baht if not with you at check-in

Eastiny Seven 300 or 500, anyone confirm?

Grand hotel, 500 baht

H boutique, 500 baht

Honey Inn, 500 baht

hotel Selection Inn House 500 Baht

Intimate 1000 baht

Mercure hotel, 500 baht

Nature View, 200 baht

Opey de Place, 300 baht

Ozo hotel, 500 baht

Pattaya Bay Resort 500 baht, even if second girl in same day but not same time

Privi hotel, 200 baht

Residence Soi 8 500 baht

Sabai hotels up on soi 1 and 2 500 baht

Sandara residence in front of Vogue hotel = 300 bht.

Siam@Siam 1000 baht (maybe ok now, anyone confirm?)

Sunshine hotel 500 baht 

Sutus Court, (anyone confirm?)

The Stay, 500 baht

Tim Intimate Not allowed to bring two girls period

Villa Panalee, 500 baht

Whitehouse Condotel 500 baht

hotels that don't allow 18 and 19 year olds

24/7 hotel

ALL LK hotels

Eastin hotel

SOI 8

H boutique

Honey Inn

hotel Selection

Intimate

Sea Me Spring

Sea Me Spring Too

Sunbeam

Tim Intimate

yes ive seen this post was one of the reasons i canceled my reservations at a one star i have always had a great stay at sunshine vista but has been some years since i have stayed their

I stay in Royal Twin on 2nd rd. Has joiner fee which allows discount for room. No lady fee when you take girl to room. 1400 baht per night. good hotel and near action but quiet at night.

Archived