IGNORED

Large Villa in Pattaya or Jomtien

Tronsy

I was hoping somebody here may have some information on some large villa's  in the area. Ideally I am trying to find something in the neighbourhood of 12-15 bedrooms in a setting where this would fully book the property for a private function. The Tamarind looks like it could be a close fit if both sides were to be booked but at up to $3300 usd per night this could get quite pricey for the week stay we are looking for. Also I am trying to find a few properties to make a fair comparison on.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Can I come to the orgy man? 12 to 15 bedrooms ! Sounds like an interesting function.!

Well the function is actually for a wedding so not sure about that one, but who knows 555.....

Will 11 bedrooms work for you? It is a little far away but they loan a car to you. And the cost is way cheaper.

http://phoenixlakesidepoolvillas.com

Thank you Matrix this property may fit the bill and has been added to the rather short list of places to check out on an upcoming trip. I will of course come over to look at the properties before confirming bookings to ensure they will be a good fit. (Besides it gives me a legit reason to come to Pattaya for a nice little vacation)

Any other suggestions are most welcome so they can be added to the shortlist of places to visit.

Thanks again gents.

• 2 weeks later...

Me again.... So the requirements have grown for size. I am now looking to find a Villa or small resort that is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 20-30 rooms. slightly larger would be fine if it meant booking out the entire property was an option. 

Thanks again guys.

Archived