Soi7

MH 370 wreckage found ?

Sa-teef

Mostly a bad joke for the families of the passengers IMO.

But I expect they have had their hopes dashed a number of times already?

It would be great there is ultimately resolution of the mystery, but sometimes there is none.

Sonic-Boom-Boom

Chinese satellite investigates MH370 ‘crash site’ in Cambodian jungle after amateur sleuths spot ‘plane wreckage’ on Google Maps (British tech expert Ian Wilson said he had found the wreckage of the vanished jet while scrawling through Google Maps).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7208783/chinese-satellite-investigates-flight-mh370-cambodian-jungle/

hetepatat

This one is going on for a while now ..

Does nobody ask questions how a big ariplane could crash in the middle of the jungle and still be complete, as seen on the rough photo ? Just the tail seperated a bit ...
An aircraft can't land in the middle of a forest without being torn to pieces .. .Even the engines are attachted to the aircraft on the mysterious photos. Crashing happens with a speed of more than 200 km per hour into trees etc..  Can you imagine ?

Absolute bullocks and i don't understand why any newspaper or other authority wants to even spend 3 seconds of their time on it.

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, Sonic-Boom-Boom said:

Chinese satellite investigates MH370 ‘crash site’ in Cambodian Jungle after amateur sleuths spot ‘plane wreckage’ on Google Maps (British tech expert Ian Wilson said he had found the wreckage of the vanished jet while scrawling through Google Maps).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7208783/chinese-satellite-investigates-flight-mh370-cambodian-jungle/

Different plane, The image is of a plane flying in the air.

it is what is known as an “artifact”.

Cropped Shaggy
21 minutes ago, hetepatat said:

This one is going on for a while now ..

Does nobody ask questions how a big ariplane could crash in the middle of the Jungle and still be complete, as seen on the rough photo ? Just the tail seperated a bit ...
An aircraft can't land in the middle of a forest without being torn to pieces .. .Even the engines are attachted to the aircraft on the mysterious photos. Crashing happens with a speed of more than 200 km per hour into trees etc..  Can you imagine ?

Absolute bullocks and i don't understand why any newspaper or other authority wants to even spend 3 seconds of their time on it.

It's easy to understand once you're familiar with the tabloid toilet paper called The Sun.

hetepatat

Here i see things posted as a complete airplane , in the mids of trees , where the tail is slightly seperated from the airplane and in a slightly different angle.   The article makes it look like 'the real thing' ...   Don't know if any other press agencies say different.

Explorer8939

Hello, pieces of the plane were found in the ocean, broken off during impact.

hetepatat

I know .. The article doesn't seem to consider that.
For the pieces found in the ocean it seems to be sure that they are really from MH370.
So ...  how can the other part of the plane be in the jungle ...  strange story that would be.. I think the pieces that broke off for sure will not enable the plane to go on for a long time.

My bet is that it's on the ocean's floor.

Explorer8939
10 minutes ago, hetepatat said:

I know .. The article doesn't seem to consider that.
For the pieces found in the ocean it seems to be sure that they are really from MH370.
So ...  how can the other part of the plane be in the Jungle ...  strange story that would be.. I think the pieces that broke off for sure will not enable the plane to go on for a long time.

My bet is that it's on the ocean's floor.

Unless the plane bounced up from the impact with the Indian Ocean, and then flew on to Cambodia.

Captain Dave

Seems bollocks as various bits have floated ashore in Reunion and other parts of the western Indian Ocean.

These have been confirmed, by part numbers etc. to be from the missing plane.

Edited by Captain Dave

royly

Hope they find the rest of it soon I am due to fly on it in November.

Mognam
15 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Unless the plane bounced up from the impact with the Indian Ocean, and then flew on to Cambodia.

It could have bounced several times.  Like when you skim a rock across the surface of water.  :rolleyes:

AsiaSmiles

Fake news. People love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

rope-a-dope
35 minutes ago, Sonic-Boom-Boom said:

Huh? Thanks for the link to a 5 years old news story about a made up and fully discredited theory.

Sonic-Boom-Boom
On 04/11/2019 at 13:47, rope-a-dope said:

Huh? Thanks for the link to a 5 years old news story about a made up and fully discredited theory.

Discredited? Nope, just quietly swept under the carpet away from public scrutiny.  Military technology heading over to China via boeing honeywell uninterruptible autopilot?  And yet also, apparantly of the 5 patent holders... 4 perished

rope-a-dope
9 hours ago, Sonic-Boom-Boom said:

Discredited? Nope, just quietly swept under the carpet away from public scrutiny.  Military technology heading over to China via boeing honeywell uninterruptible autopilot?  And yet also, apparantly of the 5 patent holders... 4 perished

You never read whole article you linked yourself...scroll right down to the bottom...

"However, the absurd theory does not add up.

Although a Freescale patent does exist under number US8650327, none of the names listed actually appear on the passenger manifest released by the Malaysian authorities."

striderman

the daily express frequently runs stories/ wild theories about MH370 and most of them depend on the reader living on planet whack a doo

Sonic-Boom-Boom
15 hours ago, rope-a-dope said:

You never read whole article you linked yourself...scroll right down to the bottom...

"However, the absurd theory does not add up.

Although a Freescale patent does exist under number US8650327, none of the names listed actually appear on the passenger manifest released by the Malaysian authorities."

It has been speculated that it is possible that the seeming absence of some matching names from the manifest could be due to slight differences in the transliterations of those persons’ names from Chinese to English

Mognam

Enough with all the conspiracy theories.  If you don't know the Courtney Love found the MH 370 wreckage back in 2014 you've been living in a hole.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/courtney-love-thinks-she-may-have-found-missing-malaysian-plane-188217/

Sonic-Boom-Boom
11 hours ago, Mognam said:

Enough with all the conspiracy theories.  If you don't know the Courtney Love found the MH 370 wreckage back in 2014 you've been living in a hole.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/courtney-love-thinks-she-may-have-found-missing-malaysian-plane-188217/

basically no-one's got a fucking clue...

If it remains that the four Chinese patent-holders remain missing, then I for one smell a big stinking rat, whilst remaining completely in the dark over the whole affair.  Did the plane impossibly go off radar and drop into the sea? Has the semiconductor patent transferred to the one remaining patent holder if the other 4 of the 5 patent owners are in absentia?  Did military technology head over to China via boeing honeywell uninterruptible autopilot?  These are the pertinent questions...

Edited by Sonic-Boom-Boom

Mognam
7 hours ago, Sonic-Boom-Boom said:

basically no-one's got a fucking clue...

If it remains that the four Chinese patent-holders remain missing, then I for one smell a big stinking rat, whilst remaining completely in the dark over the whole affair.  Did the plane impossibly go off radar and drop into the sea? Has the semiconductor patent transferred to the one remaining patent holder if the other 4 of the 5 patent owners are in absentia?  Did military technology head over to China via boeing honeywell uninterruptible autopilot?  These are the pertinent questions...

and more importantly did aliens land at Roswell?

davidge

Overtly political posts removed. Please don’t repost.