Soi7

MH 370 wreckage found ?

Scumbag

How the fuck could it get there without being spotted? The last fix on that flight has it heading west after flying across the Malaysian peninsula. This island is to the east of the peninsula on the other side of Borneo.

Soi7

Magic

Sent from my LG g3

sadisfied

I thought it had already been found at Reunion Island?

striderman

thing is they lose planes over there like sets of car keys the flippas

Soi7

thing is they lose planes over there like sets of car keys the flippas

Get your ass over there with your camera pretty boy and get us the story

Sent from my LG g3

expatdude

In the Philippines? Sounds like a false report--wrong area. The wreckage already found is in a completely different part of the world.

rainman333

How the fuck could it get there without being spotted? The last fix on that flight has it heading west after flying across the Malaysian peninsula. This island is to the east of the peninsula on the other side of Borneo.

here's my insane conspiracy theory:

it was never missing, but taken hostage, when things didn't pan out, they dumped it there....  and a massive cover up follows . All the previous info when it went missing was deliberately given out falsely to throw people off....

duffMaster

They have already found a pc of the wing outside Africa's coast, so this week is BS ....or some magical wreckage 5555

Edited by duffMaster

Scumbag

it was never missing, but taken hostage, when things didn't pan out, they dumped it there....  and a massive cover up follows . All the previous info when it went missing was deliberately given out falsely to throw people off....

I highlighted the important bit....lol

Sa-teef

“......Jamil claimed his aunt had entered the aircraft wreckage which had many human skeletons and bones. She also found a Malaysian flag measuring 70 inches long and 35 inches wide,” he said......"

Well, if his aunt said she saw it, it must be true.  :laugh:

Mr S is right:  they lose more airplanes and boats over there than TG's misplace toothbrushes.

THAJEC

How much it is and how many messages attempt to find? A bit of a never-ending story.

Lok Jit

She entered the wreckage? Either it is on Land or she found it in one of her Scuba trips??????

Sounder

And the aunt appears to be the only person in SE Asia that does not have a phone to take a pic or two with. 

Soi7

And the aunt appears to be the only person in SE Asia that does not have a phone to take a pic or two with.

I'm sure she would have found a phone in the debris but I guess the battery would have been dead :-)

Sent from my LG g3

Sonic-Boom-Boom

Passenger Phillip Wood allegedly sent a text with wholly dark photo from his iPhone within days of flight going missing. The location was traced from Exif data embedded in the photo, revealing coordinates to be Diego Garcia where there is a US base.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/flight-370-passenger-philip-wood-allegedly-sends-message-u-s-military-base-indian-ocean/

Maybe passengers are now brainwashed and living as experiments on a space station on the moon ....where some of you reading this will assert I am talking to you from or rather where my brain is....

griffithvoice

I read about the image but as I understand it EXIF data can be altered easily and it was my understanding that the image had been ruled out as a "fake".

Diabolic

Seems a bit weird that this isn't all over the big news sites... only little dinky shit shites and the STAR and the SUN... now sure how much I believe it yet. Also seems weird a plane could crash there without anyone noticing.

robw

Get your ass over there with your camera pretty boy and get us the story

Sent from my LG g3

:HaHaHa1:

Explorer8939

I didn't realize this site had a humor section.

Captain Dave

I thought it had already been found at Reunion Island?

I have it on good authority from "black goo central" that those pieces

were faked by the CIA/MI6/MOSSAD/KGB....take your pick.

Explorer8939

"The report was made by the teenager’s uncle Jamil Omar, a local audiovisual technician."

The earlier news story claimed that it was someone's nephew who made the report, now it's someone's uncle.

This story claims that the locals are all talking about this great discovery, but no one seems to have taken a selfie at the crash site.

Freeze

Passenger Phillip Wood allegedly sent a text with wholly dark photo from his iPhone within days of flight going missing. The location was traced from Exif data embedded in the photo, revealing coordinates to be Diego Garcia where there is a US base.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/flight-370-passenger-philip-wood-allegedly-sends-message-u-s-military-base-indian-ocean/

Maybe passengers are now brainwashed and living as experiments on a space station on the moon ....where some of you reading this will assert I am talking to you from or rather where my brain is....

Cooks like standard procedure :GoldenSmile1:

Please keep in mind that there are those out there who create conspiracy theories and accompanying evidence as a hobby. With modern technology, it is getting easier and easier to do. This may or may not be one of those times.

m370.jpg

Edited by Freeze

Scumbag

Cooks like standard procedure :GoldenSmile1:

Please keep in mind that there are those out there who create conspiracy theories and accompanying evidence as a hobby. With modern technology, it is getting easier and easier to do for people to publish complete shit with little or no reliable evidence. This may or may not be one of those times.

I corrected it for you....:D