IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy J7s opinion asked for Smartphone newbie ....

david555

As I still am using a. "dinosaurus Samsung clamshell"... 8 year old Samsung  old to my satisfaction... , but wish to make y first steps on the smartphone use, I would ask opinion on the  Galaxy J7s , NOT THE  J5   one ...from users

I am totally newbie for smartphone use , PC & Laptop in good handling ....

So just an opinion about the Samsung Galaxy J7s if adviced to buy or not .....,? in specifications a saw some already ,but like personal persons use comments

THX

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Got 1 for the wife last week.....hasnt put it down since 555

Great Phone 

Great Phone 

Thx , I hope it came with also English manual ..? Which menu languages inside , as I can read English but I am not a native English person , or can menu' be downloaded from Samsung  ? (just would be easy , but not really important )  

Of course you can not tell me as she will not give her "baby "out of hand ....and risky for you to get wounded severe..it trying . :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

As I still am using a. "dinosaurus Samsung clamshell"... 8 year old Samsung  old to my satisfaction... , but wish to make y first steps on the smartphone use, I would ask opinion on the  Galaxy J7s , NOT THE  J5   one ...from users

I am totally newbie for smartphone use , PC & Laptop in good handling ....

So just an opinion about the Samsung Galaxy J7s if adviced to buy or not .....,? in specifications a saw some already ,but like personal persons use comments

THX

http://www.gsmarc.com/samsung/galaxy-j7/manual/

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

THx for your swift reply , done , so in case only Thai manual I am saved ... :ThumbUp6: . (my smart microwave choice made to Electrolux for that reason .....English on the device .Samsung Smart Micro .only those strange "TH things" :GoldenSmile1: )

I would also going to youtube and do a search on that phone model you would be amazed and how many times you can find videos with tips and tricks regarding various phone models I did it with my LG g3 when I bought it and learned everything I needed from those

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

I looked at one in Tukcom and i think it had a 13megapix camera. The mobile shop on the right as you go in (ie on ground floor) have one on display.

Incidently at one of the regular weekend sales it is being discounted by 1000 bht or so. You have to buy 150 bahts worth of items at selected shops in Tukcom and take the receipt. I usually buy something from Tops where i normally shop anyway.. You also need you a passport (or copy) and a mobile phone.

This Saturday and Sunday only The Sales staff are usually at a desk on the 4th Floor.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I looked at one in Tukcom and i think it had a 13megapix camera. The mobile shop on the right as you go in (ie on ground floor) have one on display.

Incidently at one of the regular weekend sales it is being discounted by 1000 bht or so. You have to buy 150 bahts worth of items at selected shops in Tukcom and take the receipt. I usually buy something from Tops where i normally shop anyway.. You also need you a passport (or copy) and a mobile phone.

This Saturday and Sunday only The Sales staff are usually at a desk on the 4th Floor.

https://www.jib.co.th/web/index.php/product/readProduct/18382/44/index.html

Jib computers a floor higher has them too , ( see link with all specs ) , and is not so a crazy place to see as the phone department looks like Jungle .... :GoldenSmile1:

Was more interested in users comments as above post  #2 , I am just checking before I decide to buy, and yes 13 megapixels back and 5 mp front .

Update: Side by side comparing page with specifications (thanks to  link Soi7 ) J7  and J5  , no much difference as only size ,battery , processor , and j5 plays MKV movies , j7 seems no MKV available....Samsung Galaxy J7 J5 Comparing.pdf

I checked today . The J7 is down from 8,900 to 7,190 Baht at the sale.

battery life is always a priority for me with smart phones.

I wouldn't buy a phone at Tukcom unless I expected to get a copy, especially on the upper floor, eg the 1st for English guys and the 2nd for Thais and many others..

Central festival, check out the phone shops there, Powerbuy, Banana and the rest.

You will probably pay a bit more but it will be a genuine phone.

Last year I bought a similar phone to the J7, mine is a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2.

The J7 is the phone I would purchase today though as its a also a dual sim and just better, slightly larger though and that is a major consideration as to if it fits comfortably in you trouser/shorts front pockets and you can sit down without noticing it.

That is down to your own physical size and something worth considering if you haven't already done so. 

If I were you I would go for the J7

Its cheap enough not to be heart breaker if you lose or damage it physically and Samsung is a good, reliable brand with decent build quality.

Get a case for it at the time of purchase as part of your bargaining and see what else they will throw in, power pack, micro SD card, etc etc

You will be charging the battery every couple of days but thats just way these things are.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I wouldn't buy a phone at Tukcom unless I expected to get a copy, especially on the upper floor, eg the 1st for English guys and the 2nd for Thais and many others..

Central festival, check out the phone shops there, Powerbuy, Banana and the rest.

You will probably pay a bit more but it will be a genuine phone.

Last year I bought a similar phone to the J7, mine is a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2.

The J7 is the phone I would purchase today though as its a also a dual sim and just better, slightly larger though and that is a major consideration as to if it fits comfortably in you trouser/shorts front pockets and you can sit down without noticing it.

That is down to your own physical size and something worth considering if you haven't already done so. 

If I were you I would go for the J7

Its cheap enough not to be heart breaker if you lose or damage it physically and Samsung is a good, reliable brand with decent build quality.

Get a case for it at the time of purchase as part of your bargaining and see what else they will throw in, power pack, micro SD card, etc etc

You will be charging the battery every couple of days but thats just way these things are.

Reading your post an d considering the thoughts , I admit it is a nice an good choice , but ......really a big phone , no problem when in the west wearing a vest or jacket , but for daily use here ..is he ..really too big .

In my case even more now using a originally Samsung clamshell phone difference to much  as the closed clamshell is no bigger than a big egg , almost not feeling in pocket...(10 year old still working fine .....(Trust Samsung for ever  now ...)

I think I have to step first in the smartphone use a smaller  one to get used ...GRRRR :SoWhat1: , why they can not make folding screen clamshell Smartphone as innovation .. :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

you just need to download Archos video player and the j7 will play everything

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...

you just need to download Archos video player and the j7 will play everything

For the smartphone experts upgrading your ram to 4gb by using app + memory card .......??

http://thetechjournal.com/electronics/android/expand-ram-of-android-device-up-to-4gb.xhtml

Powerbuy and Banana are also present in Tucom. Although Powerbuy in Central Festival have better range of phones.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 9 months later...

Bought my first smart phone yesterday a Samsung j7 2016 . Now it's a steep learning curve for an oldie like me.

Gadget One in Central Festival was where I shopped and would recommend the store & staff highly. Paid 8500 baht.

First store I went to was Power Buy . The three women around the Samsung counter were the most unhelpful,they just didn't give a shit.

Hope this helps anyone looking to buy aJ7.

Great Phone

LOL same here, got hers about a month ago, a really good phone for the money and amazing battery life.

I checked today . The J7 is down from 8,900 to 7,190 Baht at the sale.

Be careful there are two models, the original J7 and the J7 2016 model.

I finally got the Samsung J7at the Tukcom sales I could have got one before but only had black,. Anyway I got a gold one at the sale about 2 weeks ago.  Normal price for the 2016  version named J7 6 (with a small 6.) is 8,990 and at Sale 7,190 Baht. You can buy the 2015 version now for 7,990.

I am just getting used to it. I have been using the Samsung S3 for the past three years and liked it a lot. I got the J7 mainly for the 5.5 inch screen (S3 is 5.0)  and the 13mb camera as opposed to 8. They seem to sell the J7  or the J2 at the Sales they have every two weeks. Keep your eye on the banner outside.

Anyone want to buy an S3?

Archived