IGNORED

A-one Star hotel soi 3 guest friendly?

liston

Don't. A friend of mine had his laptop stolen from the room. Just avoid the place.

Don't. A friend of mine had his laptop stolen from the room. Just avoid the place.

wow thanks. It's only 600 a night on Agoda. Will avoid thanks

I think a lot of asian tour groups stay there, they can be very noisy. Not really a good hotel for farang mongerers.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

I was told on my last trip that its very noisy in the morning as all the tour groups get moving early. Also i would have thought it was at least double that per night

they charge you 1000bt for extra guest per night

stay away rooms very small

full of package tour clients

u would be better off in sabai lodge soi 2, better swimming pool and guest friendly

or sabal inn opposit they are doing a promotion now at 900bt per night

and u can use the sabai lodge pool

baht bus runs down the soi all the time

I started a thread on this hotel at the beginning of the year. I was ridiculed by some posters for reporting a friend losing his laptop to a thieving housekeeping staff member.

Bottom line is people need to know! The hotel can lose customers as a result. Fuck them!

I started a thread on this hotel at the beginning of the year. I was ridiculed by some posters for reporting a friend losing his laptop to a thieving housekeeping staff member.

Bottom line is people need to know! The hotel can lose customers as a result. Fuck them!

I read that. Sorry about what happened to your friend. I think your thread was locked. Also, another thread was about similar situation in Galaxy Suites (only cash) last month. After number of posts from different BMs, the thread just disappeared. No one know the true story. Not so sure why!

I stay in this Hotel last June and they definitely not charge joiner fee

Sorry, that site's info usually very updated. Can you give us more info? Security collect ID or not...etc?

Sorry, that site's info usually very updated. Can you give us more info? Security collect ID or not...etc?

Yes, the card is handed over to the front desk and when the lady goes the reception callıng at the room to make sure everything is okay

Maybe you should some options a little bit nearer to the action. Soi3 is a far from the best places. Soi Buakhao is a nice place to stay and there is a ton of options to choose from. If you are after the cheapest options, there is a lot of guest friendly guesthouses around 700bht/night.

Yes saw that thanks. Am avoiding.

ok booked b4 this thread was started im am going to cancel my reservations anf find a new hotel 

• 4 weeks later...

I stay in this Hotel last June and they definitely not charge joiner fee

There are 3 different A-One hotels in Pattaya,

IF you look carefully at the stated link above you can see that the two who are quoted to charge a 1000 THB joiner fee: 

• The A-One The Royal Cruise hotel
  • A-One Pattaya Beach Resort

Not the A-One Star hotel.

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/pattaya-guest-friendly-hotels/#joinerfees

• Guest Friendly policy reply by A-One Pattaya Beach Resort: “We’d like to inform you that we have 3 properties at Pattaya. There are A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, A-One Pattaya Beach Resort and A-One Star Hotel. We charge 1,000 THB per person per night for A-One Pattaya Beach Resort and A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel. About A-One Star Hotel, an unregistered guest is free. Best Regards, Thanyaphat Inrord (Mai) Online Marketing A-ONE Hotel, Bangkok-Pattaya”

Maybe you should some options a little bit nearer to the action. Soi3 is a far from the best places. Soi Buakhao is a nice place to stay and there is a ton of options to choose from. If you are after the cheapest options, there is a lot of guest friendly guesthouses around 700bht/night.

??? I stay in soi 3 .. 5 minute walk from Soi 6!! How much action do ya want??

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

I'm staying in this hotel for 3 nights as it was added to my flight to get better deal, then I move over to my usual hotel for rest of stay, this is for Xmas New year

I remember when this place was being built (mid 80.s), and I also remember I thought they were building tiny storage rooms rather than actual guest ones.

Its a budget tourist hotel for Chinese and Russians sold as a package.

Not at all for us.

Stay elsewhere, better to be much further down BR towards WS or up around LK, certainly on the wrong side of Central for most

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Archived