IGNORED

Hugsthailand Pattaya

themosch

Does anybody has got experience with www.hugsthailand.com ????

a webstore for mattress located in Pattaya, Nongprue 396 Moo12, according to google maps this is somewhere in Pratamnak hill, no exact location ?

most mornings i wake up with pain in my shoulders from the hard thai mattress, which aren't produced for +100kg persons like me.

Now i am looking for the same quality mattress as i had in Belgium, a barrel pocketed coil spring mattress. No foam or spring coil for me!

Home pro isn't an option with prices up to 90.000 baht ! And as we live in Sisaket i'd rather not drive to Bangkok where most shops are.

Does anybody know another webstore for a good quality mattress without the insane prices from Home pro.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Archived